JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/)
-   -   Not feeling much symptoms!! Normal? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/2685246-not-feeling-much-symptoms-normal.html)

pixie23 October 11th, 2013 08:58 PM

Not feeling much symptoms!! Normal?

I am not feeling much pg symptoms and wondering if it's normal!! Honestly, I am freaking out. My last pregnancy, I didn't feel much and I ended up losing the baby.

Here are my symptoms:
*Pressure like cramps, sometimes pinching like cramps
*Feeling flutters
*Nauseous...sometimes, rarely or on occasions
*Heartburn...sometimes
*Headaches

Not much, but a few. Boobs are not sore... But, sex is a little uncomfortable.

What are your thoughts on this?

EverydayJoy October 11th, 2013 09:46 PM

Re: Not feeling much symptoms!! Normal?

It's a little early for any symptoms really! most ladies say the morning sickness doesn't ramp up until 6 weeks. I think it sounds like you have some great symptoms there for so early in pregnancy. Hang in there!

Boos Moo October 11th, 2013 10:44 PM

Very normal. And symptoms come and go like crazy for some of us. Sore boobs one week, gone a week, back a week. Same with nausea and all the other symptoms. My last pregnancy (we lost in Jan), I had symptoms and still lost the baby. So having 'normal' pregnancy symptoms or not doesn't mean much. I didn't start getting symptoms this time until around 6 weeks.

Jessghetti October 12th, 2013 11:09 AM

Just remember, every pregnancy is unique - even for the same woman! I didn't get full-blown sick-to-my-stomach-oh-geez-im-really-pregnant symptoms until I was 8 weeks along. It takes time for the body to build up enough hormones to feel 'really' pregnant. Although I have heard of some women being sick right away or throughout their pregnancy.

I know it's hard, especially after a loss, but the best thing to do is not worry about it. Unless you are having bleeding you are probably okay. :)

melissalaw October 14th, 2013 06:11 AM

Completely normal. You are still very early. I never have any symptoms that early so sounds like things are going good.

Schofield06 October 14th, 2013 05:39 PM

Yep, still early for symptoms. I know it's stressful!

lelila October 15th, 2013 06:34 AM

Ditto PP. My first pregnancy I didn't get symptoms until almost 16 weeks, and they lasted until delivery. The last pregnancy, I had some symptoms. This time around, full blown at 6 weeks. When they say every pregnancy is different, they mean it!

Hang in there!

pixie23 October 15th, 2013 05:39 PM

Thank you ladies :)

EverydayJoy October 15th, 2013 05:46 PM

How are you feeling today?

cortln October 16th, 2013 09:13 AM

When I was pregnant with my daughter I felt a little extra tired around 4, 5 & 6 weeks. Week 7 is when the morning sickness (24 HOUR SICKENSS FOR ME) hit. It didn't end until about week 12 lol I think it's normal not to feel any symptoms if your early. There are women who have no symptoms except weight gain their whole pregnancy LOL one of my close friends was this way with both of her pregnancies...

kaylakay October 16th, 2013 04:20 PM

Im very early too. 4 weeks ish and only my boobs hurt. Nothing else. :) I think your fine.

pixie23 October 16th, 2013 07:04 PM

Oh, my boobs are hurting OUT of NOWHERE lol and I threw up once today.... chocolate poptart didn't settle well and made me sick :( So, I am sure I am hiting the morning sickness very soon. ha

EverydayJoy October 16th, 2013 07:45 PM

The one time I am happy to hear someone is sick! ;)