JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/)
-   -   Maternity Pants (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/2685642-maternity-pants.html)

melissalaw October 14th, 2013 06:06 AM

Maternity Pants

What kind of maternity pants do you like best, ie the full panel, the semi or half panel or the ones that are below the waist?

I prefer the ones the pants that are below the waist but when I was pregnant with my first I had no idea what I would like so I bought more full panel so that is what most of my pants are. I will usually just turn the panel down. I can't stand to have it pulled all the way up over my bely.

Boos Moo October 14th, 2013 09:00 AM

Re: Maternity Pants

I just bought a pair (first pair this pregnancy) at Target. They only had the full panel ones and I don't care for them (at least right now). The panel goes so high up, but then the pants themselves tend to want to slip down, so I'm pulling them up every so often. I think I'll try the semi-panel ones next.

Ame C October 14th, 2013 11:49 AM

Oh man... I'm all about the full panel pants!! It feels like my belly is wrapped safe and snug in a little cocoon. The half panel pants drive me crazy because they tend to want to slip under my belly roll. While the no panel pants push into my bladder and I feel like it's squishing the baby or cutting off blood flow, even if they aren't tight fitting at all.

lelila October 14th, 2013 02:12 PM

Full Panel baby! The semi panels slip down and cut into my c-sec scar and the below the belt do the same. I don't particularly like a waist ban all the way above my belly, but I hate having any grabbing on my c-sec scar.

momof8lopez October 14th, 2013 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ame C (Post 27726791)
Oh man... I'm all about the full panel pants!! It feels like my belly is wrapped safe and snug in a little cocoon. The half panel pants drive me crazy because they tend to want to slip under my belly roll. While the no panel pants push into my bladder and I feel like it's squishing the baby or cutting off blood flow, even if they aren't tight fitting at all.

Ditto! I never wore the under belly pants until the very end. Since I wore maternity pants by 10wks, I prefered the full panel.....the half/no panel ones felt like they were right on top of the baby until the third trimester.

Schofield06 October 14th, 2013 05:47 PM

I don't like anything pushing on my tummy, and everything but the full panel ones feel like that to me. So, I like the full panel ones.