JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/)
-   -   How far along is everyone? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/2686210-how-far-along-everyone.html)

cortln October 16th, 2013 09:10 AM

How far along is everyone?

Hi everyone, I just joined you today and was just curious where everyone is in their pregnancy.

I am 3 weeks 5 days. I'm so early that I feel like I shouldn't even know I'm pregnant yet lol which makes me nervous!

Ame C I am waiting to hear from you!!!! LOL!

MelChicago October 16th, 2013 09:14 AM

Re: How far along is everyone?

I'm 9 weeks 4 days by LMP/ovulation (I have textbook 28-day, O on day 14 cycles). At my last ultrasound last week, baby was measuring 2 days ahead though :)

melissalaw October 16th, 2013 10:36 AM

I am 21 weeks 3 days but baby has always measured big. I think he's about 5 or 6 days ahead.

I believe Amy is around 27 weeks. Seems like she was 6 weeks ahead of me.

Boos Moo October 16th, 2013 12:21 PM

13 weeks and 3 days here. Welcome cortln.

Schofield06 October 16th, 2013 02:11 PM

19 weeks 2 days today.

Ame C October 16th, 2013 02:42 PM

Can you believe I'm already almost 28 weeks?! :jawdrop: At my last ultrasound (19 weeks) baby was measuring almost a full week ahead. I'm not sure when I get another ultrasound. Hopefully soon because I have been having all kinds of anxiety here recently. I'm waiting for my head nurse to call me back, she was gone this past week but is supposed to be back tomorrow (Thursday) so that's when I'm supposed to expect her to call me. I had some weird back pains and recently walking has become SUPER painful, like my pelvic bone is spread wide open. I have to admit it's probably all my fault. I have been trying to pack things up to get ready to move and have been lifting heavy stuff... like probably 40+ lbs (please don't shame me, I know it was stupid!) I'm hoping she will schedule an u/s for me, otherwise I think my doctor wants me to wait until 34-36 weeks!!! (I might go coo-coo bananas before then)

I'm not a psychic and I have been wrong about plenty of things in the past, but, I had a feeling with Clyde that he was going to be born around 38 weeks, and he was. NOW, with this pregnancy, I feel like this baby is going to be born earlier than that. I have no idea how early, but I'm worried. Every week that passes now I give a sigh of relief and think to myself "We made it past one more week...."

Enough about me!! I'm so happy for you Courtney and praying so hard this is your happy, healthy, beautiful rainbow baby!! I want this so badly for you!!
:dothug:

EverydayJoy October 16th, 2013 03:46 PM

Amy, can I just say, especially after reading Lori's story and what happened to her---TRUST YOUR INSTINCTS! Don't let any doctors try to talk you out of what you know in your heart. Like everyone says, mother knows best. I hope that you don't let your (sometimes rude) doctor talk you out of anything you feel should be done. Put up a stink if you have to, go to ER and fake something, you know? Do what you need to because your baby can't advocate for himself. All he can do is give Mama a "nudge" in the right direction. :)

Boos Moo October 16th, 2013 05:00 PM

Also another option Ame would be if you can't get in with your doctor for an u/s and really want one maybe go to one of those places (around here they start at $55 it seems) that does them. Just a thought (I've been thinking of going myself cause I'm a nervous wreck). I know they don't offer medical advice, but for me at least I'd know baby was still wiggling.
But I totally agree with Joy about trusting your instincts.

geogeek October 16th, 2013 05:23 PM

I am 15 weeks. Congratulations!!!

pixie23 October 16th, 2013 07:03 PM

Welcome and CONGRATS again hehe :) I am roughly around 4 weeks and 3 days :)

cortln October 17th, 2013 06:03 AM

It's good to see all these familiar "faces" :) I love the TTCAL board but it was so sad a lot of the time. I'm hoping none of us need to return because of another loss.

melissalaw October 17th, 2013 06:13 AM

Amy I hope that they give you another ultrasound to ease your anxiety. I know when my anxiety starts building up an ultrasound will help fix it for a few weeks or so. I've actually been glad that our little guy has been so stubborn and won't let the ultrasound tech see what they need to see. I want to know his heart is ok but since he won't let them get a good look I have gotten more ultrasounds which have been nice.

And I agree with Joy go with your instincts. Mother's instincts are usually right.