JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/)
-   -   Shower Cakes (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/2687707-shower-cakes.html)

melissalaw October 23rd, 2013 06:50 AM

Shower Cakes

10 Vagina Cakes For Your Baby Shower

I had to share this. Someone posted this link in my DDC. these cakes are just way too gross for me. Would you ever use a cake like this at your shower?

cortln October 23rd, 2013 07:32 AM

Re: Shower Cakes

LOL! I so badly want to click on this but I'm at work. I'm going to get on my phone to see the pics

Oh my lol I think those are pretty gross!!! I wouldn't want them at my shower!!

Ame C October 23rd, 2013 07:54 AM

Ummm... that's just twisted, lol!

humnck October 23rd, 2013 09:44 AM

EEWWWW, gross! I clicked on it at work before I realized what I was doing...lmao!

The one with teeth is probably from that movie teeth...very twisted!

Boos Moo October 23rd, 2013 10:23 AM

Not for a baby shower. Maybe for a horror movie marathon, but maybe not even then.

melissalaw October 23rd, 2013 10:36 AM

LMAO Cary. I guess I should have put a disclaimer to only open when no one else is looking..lol.

EverydayJoy October 23rd, 2013 11:41 AM

That's hilarious. And disgusting, all in one.

cortln October 23rd, 2013 11:55 AM

The one with the "hair" on it freaks me out the most LOL I so want to make one of these and see if my husband will eat it LOL

melissalaw October 23rd, 2013 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cortln (Post 27754609)
The one with the "hair" on it freaks me out the most LOL I so want to make one of these and see if my husband will eat it LOL

That would be hilarious. I don't think my husband would eat it but I would love to give him one of the cupcakes just to see the look on his face..lol.

humnck October 23rd, 2013 02:08 PM

LMAO, wouldn't that be a great joke :) I think my husband would totally eat it...and he would be gross while doing it...he is such a child :)

melissalaw October 23rd, 2013 02:43 PM

That's hilarious Cary!!

Schofield06 October 23rd, 2013 06:15 PM

This is a little disturbing to me. Like, who thought this was a good idea?? Especially at a baby shower.

melissalaw October 24th, 2013 06:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by humnck (Post 27754916)
LMAO, wouldn't that be a great joke :) I think my husband would totally eat it...and he would be gross while doing it...he is such a child :)

I laughed about this for awhile last night. I showed the cakes and cupcakes to DH and he thought they were gross. Said he didn't think he would eat one but he has some friends at work that would dig into the vagina cupcakes..lol.

momof8lopez October 24th, 2013 10:09 AM

Omg, totally gross!!!

EverydayJoy October 24th, 2013 12:36 PM

ROFL about hubby eating it. Lol! I'm not sure if my hubbs would be grossed out or laugh. Probably both! About the vagina cupcakes, that is, the rest of them are just gross. haha