JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/)
-   -   Jackson names our baby (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/2690308-jackson-names-our-baby.html)

melissalaw November 5th, 2013 06:07 AM

Jackson names our baby

Jackson my 4 year old is telling every body that we are naming our baby Jordan and that his middle name is John Deere. I have no idea where he comes up with this stuff. But of course now everybody is thinking that we are naming the baby Jordan. I doubt we will name the baby Jordan. Of course we still can't decide on a name.

Although I got a great laugh last night when Jackson told me that he was picking his brother's name.

EverydayJoy November 5th, 2013 07:54 AM

Re: Jackson names our baby

Haha that's so funny. Had to laugh about the middle name being John Deere. Only a little boy would think of that! Haha. Cute!

geogeek November 5th, 2013 08:22 AM

Cute! I have a cousin who's son did that a lot. It was so funny.

melissalaw November 5th, 2013 08:34 AM

Joy he has a John Deere tractor that he loves so he wants to name his brother after his tractor..lol. Little boys and of course Men love their John Deeres.

lelila November 5th, 2013 09:15 AM

Adorable! Our DS has been naming the baby everything from Teenaged Mutant Ninja turtle (Raphael) names to Beyblade names (Pegasus Nightwing was the latest I think).

How can you not laugh?

Boos Moo November 5th, 2013 01:18 PM

To cute. Maybe his nickname will be John Deere! My DD came up with Rose and then Matilda for our LO. I told her no way on the Matilda. Right now her and DH are calling her baby Starr.

melissalaw November 5th, 2013 01:28 PM

Matilda makes me think of Matilda the witch.

Schofield06 November 5th, 2013 05:08 PM

That's cute! My niece told me I was having a girl and her name should be Ashlynn before we found out the gender. Then she decided baby would be half boy and half girl. Like split right down the middle. She cracks me up!

Boos Moo November 6th, 2013 05:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by melissalaw (Post 27779717)
Matilda makes me think of Matilda the witch.

She has watched that movie Matilda a couple of times this year (the one with Danny DeVito). So pretty sure she's hoping for a magical sister ;)

cortln November 7th, 2013 10:41 AM

LOL!!! that is adorable. Jordan is actually a cute name! I especially love John Deere! haha