JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/)
-   -   Thursday Three (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/2690889-thursday-three.html)

melissalaw November 7th, 2013 10:20 AM

Thursday Three

1. What is the weather outside right now?
2. What are you having for dinner?
3. What is your favorite Christmas or Seasonal/Holiday song?

1. What is the weather outside right now? it is cold but sunny. I think it is around 50 degrees. that feels cold to me but it might not to others
2. What are you having for dinner? Artichoke spinach and chicken pizza with a salad. The pizza is my favorite.
3. What is your favorite Christmas or Seasonal/Holiday song? I love Little Drummer Boy.

MelChicago November 7th, 2013 11:03 AM

Re: Thursday Three

1. What is the weather outside right now? Chilly (around 40?) and partly cloudy
2. What are you having for dinner? The goal is sausage and sauerkraut, but may end up being cereal (for just me, not dh) depending on the state of my nausea. Sometimes things sound SO GOOD earlier in the day, but by the time I get home from work there's now way.
3. What is your favorite Christmas or Seasonal/Holiday song? Oh Holy Night. It's such a beautiful song.

Ame C November 7th, 2013 04:54 PM

1. What is the weather outside right now? Cold (yay!) about 60 degrees right now.
2. What are you having for dinner? I made steak and eggs for DH but I ate scrambled eggs, cinnamon raisin toast with jelly, and a banana with peanut butter. It was one of those nights where I only wanted sweet snacky stuff.
3. What is your favorite Christmas or Seasonal/Holiday song? I always find myself singing "Santa Baby" in a Marilyn Monroe type sexy voice. I think it's because back in middle school I had that solo in our Christmas play and practiced it like a billion times because I'm shy and have no idea why in the world I would volunteer to sing in front of my whole school... oy!

geogeek November 7th, 2013 05:19 PM

1. What is the weather outside right now? It is cold. Almost below freezing and clear.
2. What are you having for dinner? Ham n cheese hot pocket.
3. What is your favorite Christmas or Seasonal/Holiday song? Hallelujah chorus.

Boos Moo November 7th, 2013 05:50 PM

1. What is the weather outside right now? Well earlier it was about 84 and sunny. Now it's probably 60 something and dark.
2. What are you having for dinner? Dinner tonight was Greek salad for me, DD had a quesidilla (made herself) and some salad also.
3. What is your favorite Christmas or Seasonal/Holiday song? I want a hippopotamus for Christmas. If you've never heard it, look it up. It cracks me up every year.

Schofield06 November 7th, 2013 07:37 PM

1. What is the weather outside right now? It was a nice day earlier. Right now it's cold and dark. I think in the low 40's and getting colder.

2. What are you having for dinner? I had mac-n-cheese. Not sure why, but it was the only thing that sounded good.

3. What is your favorite Christmas or Seasonal/Holiday song? I'm not sure I can pick. Silent night, O holy night, Angels we have heard on high, Christmas shoes....etc...