JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/)
-   -   seriously annoyed (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/2690891-seriously-annoyed.html)

cortln November 7th, 2013 11:38 AM

seriously annoyed

I am not complaining BUT why is it that I feel like I'm starving to death constantly and now all of the sudden it's lunch time and I can't even take a bit of my sandwich because I'm not hungry. :mad:

I ate cheese and crackers a little while ago and I guess it filled me up pretty well. I HAVE to make myself eat this sandwich, I don't want to be sitting in rush hour on my way home from the Dr. feeling like I'm going to puke all over myself!

melissalaw November 7th, 2013 11:49 AM

Re: seriously annoyed

Eating in the first trimester sucks. I was constantly either hungry or sick. I never just felt ok. I would get sick if I ate too much, get sick if I didn't eat enough, get sick if I let myself get too hungry. It's so hard.

Now I'm getting where baby is taking up so much room that I get full really fast so I'm not able to eat that much. I think we all have a love hate relationship with pregnancy.

lelila November 7th, 2013 01:29 PM

Yep. I went through that and I'm still going through that. And, like Melissa, the baby is taking up room now that I can't eat enough to keep me full for enough time to get through appts, shopping, etc. So I have to carry a granola bar, crackers, etc with me.

It totally sucks. BUT, I actually welcomed it. At least I knew I was pregnant. Until wk 13 or so, I ate nothing but dry toast and crackers. And I puked those half the time. I didn't eat a real meal until about a month ago.

geogeek November 7th, 2013 02:22 PM

Eating definitely sucks during pregnancy. I do that so many times. :dothug:

Boos Moo November 7th, 2013 03:35 PM

Yea I find I have to keep a snack and water with me all the time, because when I don't I feel sick. Hope you feel better soon.

Ame C November 7th, 2013 05:45 PM

Yikes! Reading through these posts makes me really appreciate being able to eat without feeling sick. Not trying to rub your nose in it, but I'm so glad to be past the nausea stage. It's no fun feeling green all the time!!! :sick:

Schofield06 November 7th, 2013 08:23 PM

I had that happen all the time. Glad it's gone away for now. :hug:

Boos Moo November 8th, 2013 02:33 PM

Things I normally like aren't tasting so good right now, or they just are making them wrong! Yesterday I decided to get some fries from this place at the mall that usually makes them really good. I asked for a side of ranch dressing on the side (I like to dip my fries in it). Well I took it home to eat since I'd just spent hours getting my highlights and hair cut. Get home and the fries seem overcooked to me, and he gave me tazaki dressing instead :( So gave them to DD. Today I decide I want a Greek chicken salad and ordered a side of fried zucchini with it. Luckily the salad was yum, and they gave me ranch for dipping, but the zucchini just didn't taste right. And I still wander the house trying to find something at dinner that sounds good.