JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/)
-   -   +OPK, perfect cycle, TWW... (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/2692211-opk-perfect-cycle-tww.html)

arngwifey November 13th, 2013 06:35 PM

+OPK, perfect cycle, TWW...

So I finally got a +OPK after a perfect 28 day cycle and ovulating RIGHT on point. I couldn't have asked for a better cycle. However, I'm freaking out. What if I get pregnant?! I mean I know that's the point but I'm scared and afraid of another loss. And I'm afraid of all of the interventions needed to hopefully keep this potential baby alive- Lovenox, aspirin, progesterone, vitamin d3, folbee (folate), etc. I'm afraid of the side effects and just the possible let down.

Ahhhh. Anyone else get like this?

geogeek November 13th, 2013 06:54 PM

Re: +OPK, perfect cycle, TWW...

Good luck in the 2ww! I got that almost every 2ww when I was TTC. I really hope that you get your super sticky BFP and a baby in 10-ish months!!

momof8lopez November 13th, 2013 08:17 PM

Sometimes we just have to leave some of this to fate. I know its hard, hang in there sweety, were all rooting!

MelChicago November 13th, 2013 08:19 PM

You're a mother. Your strength is greater than your fear.

EverydayJoy November 13th, 2013 08:23 PM

Motherhood--- one half exhilaration, one half terror. I totally understand! Good luck on your TWW!

Ame C November 14th, 2013 06:21 AM

Good luck! :smile:

cortln November 14th, 2013 07:18 AM

Fingers crossed for a BFP!!!! The fear definately is scary but we can't have our little one's without trying right?!

melissalaw November 14th, 2013 08:41 AM

Good Luck. I'm so sorry about your anxiety but I think what Lori said is great. sometimes you just have leave things to fate. just do what your dr says is right and pray that your baby will stick and make it. Let us know when you start testing.

arngwifey November 14th, 2013 01:21 PM

Thank you all. It's hard to explain any of my feelings to my friends who have never had a loss or any difficulty getting pregnant. They just tell me "You wanted this". I totally do want to get pregnant, it's just scary. After my last loss I had two tattoos done- one is a set of angel wings for my angel babies and the other is "let it be" which I just need to keep reminding myself of time and time again, I can't change anything I just have to stop and breathe and let whatever is going to happen, happen.

I will start testing next week probably. I usually start around 10 dpo. I'm impatient. I have all of the tests ready to go!!! :D

Ame C November 14th, 2013 01:54 PM

Post your pee sticks here for all of us to obsess over!! :D
Sending you sticky positive vibes :dust:

Schofield06 November 14th, 2013 04:54 PM

Good luck! It can be so nerve wracking in the TWW.

Boos Moo November 16th, 2013 01:53 PM

Hugs. Sending you positive vibes!