JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/)
-   -   today - m/s might be back but i don't know (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/2692270-today-m-s-might-back-but-i-dont-know.html)

cortln November 14th, 2013 05:27 AM

today - m/s might be back but i don't know

Yesterday I felt awesome, yesterday afternoon I started feeling not so great but I couldn't tell if it was just a belly ache from the hummus I ate or if I were getting m/s back. Last night I ate dinner and just felt blah so I went to bed around 7:30. Woke up this morning feeling pretty ok, dropped my daughter off at daycare and as I was walking out of her classroom it hit me, I felt like I was going to throw up, made it to the parking lot and it happened. It wasn't much because I had a completely empty stomach, I think it was just the vitamin I took with a small drink of water....so then I felt fine again.

Would this be normal for morning sickness??? To feel fine, throw up, feel fine again all within a matter of minutes? I've never had morning sickness like this.

melissalaw November 14th, 2013 06:47 AM

Re: today - m/s might be back but i don't know

I don't think there is any normal for morning sickness. it can happen anytime, anyway and anywhere. The vitamin on an empty stomach might have been the culprit this morning but being sick last night definitely pregnancy nausea. With my pregnancy with Jacob I very rarely got sick in the morning but every night after dinner you could guarantee that I was going to have my head in the toilet.

Sounds to me like you still got pregnancy nausea going on. I'm sure your little one is in there just growing away. Is your next appointment next week? I know it will help you to see your little one in there just growing away. I hope it's soon.

Leanne78 November 14th, 2013 07:01 AM

Was going to say the same thing as Melissa. There really is no "normal". You can feel sick as a dog one minute, wonderful the next, crampy, not crampy, etc. and it is all normal. Hormones fluctuate and symptoms come and go. There's no set pattern for this stuff. Hope your next appointment puts your mind at ease. :) I know it's hard though. I'm still peeing on at least one stick every day to make sure my line is still there...

cortln November 14th, 2013 07:07 AM

Yep, next Thursday is my appointment. :) Thanks girls, I think the symptoms are definately still here, just coming and going as everyone keeps telling me. If I knew baby was OK, I'd be happy if they left completely LOL

melissalaw November 14th, 2013 07:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leanne78 (Post 27797764)
Was going to say the same thing as Melissa. There really is no "normal". You can feel sick as a dog one minute, wonderful the next, crampy, not crampy, etc. and it is all normal. Hormones fluctuate and symptoms come and go. There's no set pattern for this stuff. Hope your next appointment puts your mind at ease. :) I know it's hard though. I'm still peeing on at least one stick every day to make sure my line is still there...

LMAO about the still peeing on a stick. My husband gets so mad at me during early pregnancy because I keep buying pregnancy test. He just can't understand why I have to pee on them several times a day. I guess a man just doesn't understand.

Leanne78 November 14th, 2013 07:14 AM

Yeah, the clerks at the store always look at me weird when I buy several boxes of tests. Like "how many do you really need???"

kaylakay November 14th, 2013 02:34 PM

I think its fine. I am the exact same way and I saw a heart beating today.

Try to relax mama!

Schofield06 November 14th, 2013 02:45 PM

Yep. Totally normal for morning sickness.

I used a lot of tests in early pregnancy also. I just did them when my DH wasn't home so he wouldn't tease me about it or get mad. lol

MoonAngel702 November 14th, 2013 02:58 PM

Yeah sounds like M/S to me! :)

Boos Moo November 16th, 2013 12:56 PM

Mine was often like that. Feel fine, need to throw up, then fine again. Sometimes though it'd last all day almost. I think it's gone for me now as I've only had one episode the last week and a half.