JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/)
-   -   Thursday Thrills (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/2692302-thursday-thrills.html)

melissalaw November 14th, 2013 08:09 AM

Thursday Thrills

Have you ever been skydiving? If not, would you like to?

Any piercings other than ears?

Do you like rollercoasters?

Do you have a need for speed? (in the car or elsewhere)

Have you ever been on a motorcycle?

Would you eat a bowl of bugs for $10,000?

Have you ever been skydiving? If not, would you like to? No and I would never want to. I am afraid of heights so this would just be too much for me.

Any piercings other than ears? Not now. I got my belly button pierced during college but it got infected so I had to remove it.

Do you like rollercoasters? I used to love them but not so much anymore.

Do you have a need for speed? (in the car or elsewhere) No.

Have you ever been on a motorcycle? I have ridden on the back of one but never driven one

Would you eat a bowl of bugs for $10,000? Definitely not. I don't think I could eat bugs for any amount of money.

cortln November 14th, 2013 08:55 AM

Re: Thursday Thrills

Have you ever been skydiving? If not, would you like to? No and No, especially after watching Dateline last Friday night about this group of people who crashed, all survived but so scary!

Any piercings other than ears? just ears, each 3 times, even though I only use two of the holes in each ear lol

Do you like rollercoasters? Yes, the older I get the more freaked out I get though.

Do you have a need for speed? (in the car or elsewhere) No need for speed, although, I do speed....

Have you ever been on a motorcycle? Yes, 1st motorcycle ride I was still in diapers lol

Would you eat a bowl of bugs for $10,000? Probably!!!! LOL Definately for 1 million haha

Ame C November 14th, 2013 08:56 AM

Have you ever been skydiving? If not, would you like to? Heck no!!

Any piercings other than ears? Just two on each ear.

Do you like rollercoasters? Not really.

Do you have a need for speed? (in the car or elsewhere) Usually no but some days I get a lead foot.

Have you ever been on a motorcycle? On the back.

Would you eat a bowl of bugs for $10,000? I usually go running when I see a bug in the house, so no... I couldn't handle it.

EverydayJoy November 14th, 2013 09:08 AM

Have you ever been skydiving? If not, would you like to? Nope, and I don't think I have any desire to either.

Any piercings other than ears? Nope!

Do you like rollercoasters? I think they're ok, haven't been on one in awhile though.

Do you have a need for speed? (in the car or elsewhere) I like to drive as fast as I feel I can without worrying about getting a speeding ticket. Usually not more than 5 or 10 over the speed limit.

Have you ever been on a motorcycle? Not yet!

Would you eat a bowl of bugs for $10,000?
Wow, big question. I think it depends on what kind of bugs (small ones would be better, just swallow them whole), whether they were alive and crawling or dead (dead would be better), and how badly I needed that 10,000...haha. Also whether I had some syrup of ipecac on hand for right after, lol.

MelChicago November 14th, 2013 11:31 AM

Have you ever been skydiving? If not, would you like to? No. The "wildest" thing I've done is ziplining through the rainforest in Costa Rica. It was the most fun I've ever had, and I felt perfectly secure.

Any piercings other than ears? No. Nothing against them for other folks, just not my style.

Do you like rollercoasters? I used to, but now they just give me headaches.

Do you have a need for speed? (in the car or elsewhere) No, not really.

Have you ever been on a motorcycle? no, I"m not that interested. Man, I feel really boring after this survey :) I swear I'm not a dud!

Would you eat a bowl of bugs for $10,000? No, I'm terrified of bugs, and kind of gagging just thinking about it!

geogeek November 14th, 2013 11:49 AM

Have you ever been skydiving? If not, would you like to? I haven't, but I so would!!

Any piercings other than ears? nope

Do you like rollercoasters? I didn't until I was 25. I tried it once and loved it!

Do you have a need for speed? (in the car or elsewhere) yes.

Have you ever been on a motorcycle? Yup. One time with a friend

Would you eat a bowl of bugs for $10,000? Depends on the kind of bug and the size of the bowl. But, it is very unlikely.

Schofield06 November 14th, 2013 03:54 PM

Have you ever been skydiving? If not, would you like to? No, but I would love to go. It sounds like a ton of fun!

Any piercings other than ears? Nope.

Do you like rollercoasters? I like them. They're pretty fun.

Do you have a need for speed? (in the car or elsewhere) Not really, but some days I do have a hard time doing the speed limit.

Have you ever been on a motorcycle? Yep. My DH has a motorcycle and I've ridden with him quite a bit. I've only ridden once since I was pregnant though. I've never driven one. My DH doesn't trust me enough to drive his. lol

Would you eat a bowl of bugs for $10,000? Umm.... depends on the bugs, and what kind of mood I'm in. I have some moods where I'm much more likely to try something crazy than others.

Boos Moo November 16th, 2013 02:05 PM

Have you ever been skydiving? If not, would you like to? Not yet, but it's something DH and I want to do.

Any piercings other than ears?
Well when I was younger I had my ears and belly button pierced, but I've let them all close up and now don't have any piercings.

Do you like rollercoasters? Love them. Though as I get older it gets harder to go on them without feeling sick. Poor DH loves them to, but because I have a harder time (and now can't because I'm preggers) and DD isn't up for the really big ones yet, he doesn't get to go on them unless we go with friends (which we will in 3 weeks).

Do you have a need for speed? (in the car or elsewhere)
Yes when DH drives (he drives so slow it's annoying). And I surprise myself sometimes I'll look at the spedometer and realize I'm going 5 or 10 miles over the speed limit on the freeway sometimes. So I have to keep myself in check.

Have you ever been on a motorcycle?
Many times, though not in years. I have scars on my knuckles from my last time driving by myself (just down an alley and someone pulled out of their driveway without looking, causing me to go over the handle bars, luckily I wasn't going fast at all).

Would you eat a bowl of bugs for $10,000? Probably not.