JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/)
-   -   Appointment update. (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/2696707-appointment-update.html)

geogeek December 6th, 2013 03:37 PM

Appointment update.

I went to the midwife yesterday. The most boring appointment ever. Dorian has a strong HB in the 140's. My belly is measuring 1 cm ahead. BUT, my next appointment will be kinda crazy. I go in for my placental placement ultrasound, my GTT, my TSH draw, and a regular check up. Needless to say, Marsi is getting a babysitter because of the ultrasound that DH will not be going to. Crazy thing, it will be her very first non-grandparent babysitter! Over 2 years and she hasn't had a real babysitter. That appointment is in January.

I will also be scheduling my 3D ultrasound offered by my friend in a while too. I am getting really excited to see his face.

Schofield06 December 6th, 2013 07:27 PM

Re: Appointment update.

Boring appointments are good right? I hope Marsi does well with the baby sitter in January. I'll be doing the GTT next Thursday. Not so much excited about it.

yay for the 3-d u/s!

I did not expect to get one done, and then found out they had the 3-d u/s at my Dr's office when they did the anatomy scan. So that was part of the scan. I was pretty excited about it.

Sunrise December 6th, 2013 07:33 PM

Great news! I hope it's a fun day for Marsi!

EverydayJoy December 6th, 2013 08:51 PM

My belly with Kody was always 1 or 2 cm ahead for most of the pregnancy. 2 1/2 at one point. But I knew almost to the day when I ovulated, I just got big fast the second time around.
I hope everything goes well at the next appointment, sounds like you have a lot to cram into one day!

Ame C December 7th, 2013 05:17 AM

Busy appointment coming up. I hope it goes well for you. I'm sure the ultrasound will make it an exciting day. I've never had a 3/d ultrasound but I've seen a few and they are really neat! I hope Marsi doesn't miss her mommy too much when she plays with her new babysitter. I bet she will do great.

MelChicago December 7th, 2013 07:41 AM

Glad you had a boring, uneventful appointment :) Best kind.

kaylakay December 7th, 2013 08:33 AM

Boring appointments are sometimes the best ;)

AnnaBonana December 7th, 2013 01:05 PM

Good luck with DD and her first babysitter! I hope you enjoy the ultrasound.... Can't wait to see pics!

Boos Moo December 8th, 2013 02:32 PM

Boring appointements are good. You're next appt does sound pretty busy for sure. I'm sure Marsi will have a good time with the babysitter.