JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/)
-   -   the spotting continues (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/2698436-spotting-continues.html)

cortln December 16th, 2013 06:55 AM

the spotting continues

I am so fed up with spotting. It's so light and it's not even on my panty liner, it's just streaks of red in my CM. It's still bothering me really bad. It happens at least 2-3 times a week. I'm just so tired of it and it's stressing me out!

I go back to the Dr. on Thursday so I'll express my concern once again and hopefully everything is still OK with baby. I'll be 13 weeks the end of this week so close to the 2nd trimester - I just want the first trimester in my past!

MoonAngel702 December 16th, 2013 07:38 AM

Re: the spotting continues

I'm so sorry :( That has to be so hard. I hope it stops so you can relax. :hug:

Boos Moo December 16th, 2013 07:42 AM

Sending you hugs. I hope it stops and the doctor eases your mind.

lelila December 16th, 2013 08:16 AM

So Stressful! I hope they give you a simple explanation and everything is ok.

melissalaw December 16th, 2013 09:00 AM

I hate that you are still spotting but I would take some reassurance in what your dr said last time about your cervix just being really sensitive. I'm sure that baby is fine but I can completely understand that you would just want it to end. Let us know how your appointment goes on Thursday.

geogeek December 16th, 2013 09:22 AM

:dothug: I am so sorry. Pregnancy after loss is super stressful without streaked CM. I know I freaked out when I had that with Marsi. But, she is now my crazy toddler.

cortln December 16th, 2013 09:32 AM

Thanks everyone. I'll definately keep you all posted. My appointment is 1st thing in the morning Thursday so I'm happy for that!

MelChicago December 16th, 2013 10:37 AM

I'm thinking of you! So sorry the spotting continues. You definitely don't need that stress.

Schofield06 December 16th, 2013 03:12 PM

So sorry you're still spotting. I hope it stops! So stressful when that happens.

AnnaBonana December 16th, 2013 07:59 PM

I'm so sorry. I now exactly how you feel because I just went through the same thing with this pregnancy. The last time I went to the ER was at fifteen weeks. I've had two bouts of spotting since then, and the entire first trimester was spotting and one time bleeding and clots.

It is so horrifying and it feels so scary. I really hope your doc has the right words for you and is able to provide some relief. I'm at 25 weeks now and baby is healthy even after all that spotting and bleeding.

Keeping you n my thoughts and prayers! Hugs!

Ame C December 16th, 2013 09:58 PM

(((Courtney))) I don't blame you for stressing over it. That would drive me coocoo!!