JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/)
-   -   9 Weeks Today (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/2698699-9-weeks-today.html)

Leanne78 December 17th, 2013 09:44 AM

9 Weeks Today

Finally made it to 9 weeks! This is when my first miscarriage was confirmed and D&C scheduled. It's the number of weeks that is always in the back of my mind that I have to get past. My other 3 losses were all around the 6 week mark. I'm feeling a lot better now about the pregnancy, but still not ready to tell anyone until I have an ultrasound and see that everything is ok. I have 2 doctor's appointments next week with 2 different providers (seriously considering switching hospitals) so hopefully, between one of them, I will get a scan. Still stalking the toilet paper every time I go but so far so good.

lelila December 17th, 2013 09:46 AM

Re: 9 Weeks Today

Hooray for a big milestone! I still look at the TP every time too. I think I will for the rest of my pregnancy.

Let us know how the appts go!

melissalaw December 17th, 2013 09:50 AM

Glad everything is going good for you. I don't think you ever stop stalking the toilet paper in a pregnancy after a loss. I still do it every time.

I hope your appointments go well and you get a scan. I know I am always so relieved after that first scan and I see our little bean. Let us know how they go.

Ame C December 17th, 2013 09:55 AM

Oh Amber, I hope you get a scan! Either way I bet everything is going/growing perfectly. I will be thinking about you :smile:

MelChicago December 17th, 2013 10:17 AM

Hooray for 9 weeks! That is a great milestone! I hope your appointments go wonderfully, that you find a great hospital and see your beautiful little bean on the scan very soon. ITA with the others about stalking the TP. We've all been through so much, it adds this whole other level of watchfulness. Hang in there, mama :)

CLS2616 December 17th, 2013 12:43 PM

9 weeks was my milestone too. I'm glad things are going good so far and praying you get to see the baby very soon :)

humnck December 17th, 2013 12:50 PM

Yay for a milestone! I have my fingers crossed that you do get a scan, maybe you will get 2 :)

AnnaBonana December 17th, 2013 04:31 PM

Nine weeks is great news! So happy to hear it. I was a compulsive TP checker as well.

Keep us posted on your pregnancy!

Schofield06 December 17th, 2013 05:07 PM

That's awesome! I was always so relieved after my first appointment this time. My losses were all confirmed at that appointment. such a relief to get past those milestones.

Boos Moo December 17th, 2013 05:15 PM

Congrats! I love hitting those milestones!

geogeek December 17th, 2013 05:23 PM

Yay!! I love milestones! Congrats!

Sunrise December 17th, 2013 06:48 PM

Great milestone! Congrats!!

MoonAngel702 December 19th, 2013 08:35 AM

That's great! Congrats! I can't wait to see your update next week!

kaylakay December 19th, 2013 09:55 AM

Yayayayay!!!

doremi December 20th, 2013 12:22 AM

Agh! Amber!!!! I haven't checked in here in awhile, and am just now seeing your news! Congratulations! Praying everything goes perfectly with this little bean!