JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/)
-   -   Tuesday Temp (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/2702041-tuesday-temp.html)

melissalaw January 7th, 2014 06:31 AM

Tuesday Temp

What is the temp where you are today? What is your weather like? Have you gotten alot of the snow and cold weather that has been pounding the US the past few days?

It is freezing here in Tennessee. We were at 1 degree when I left the house this morning. We only got about an inch of snow but unfortunately under the snow was a bunch of ice. We spent most of the day at home yesterday but thankfully everything was alot better today. I'm so ready for it to warm up a bit. I hate cold weather.

MelChicago January 7th, 2014 06:48 AM

Re: Tuesday Temp

-8! with a wind chill of -25. We have a LOT of snow, too.

Boos Moo January 7th, 2014 07:24 AM

I have an extra bed Melissa! LOL.
Today is supposed to be 73, but since yesterday was 83 for our high I think today will be closer to the high 70's. But still warm and sunny, especially compared to 1 and -8. Stay warm ladies!

momology January 7th, 2014 08:07 AM

It is 31 here which is really really cold for us. We usually see 60s this time of year. It is sunny though so that helps but also really really windy!

humnck January 7th, 2014 11:01 AM

It was 60 yesterday morning (unseasonably warm) and dropped to 3 in the middle of the night, with a windchill of -16...that is way below normal for us. We are usually in the 20's/30's, maybe even the teens, but never below freezing. It is so windy that it makes my nose feel like it's going to fall off!

We had snow last Friday, about 5-6 inches. Then, on Sunday night, it rained and warmed way up and melted most of it. Made for icy conditions when the temp dropped to below freezing! Luckily, a lot of it had dried up so the main portion of the roads were not bad, just some parts of parking lots and sides of the roads/shoulders.

lelila January 7th, 2014 02:04 PM

We had about 15 inches of snow until yesterday's 53 degrees and rain melted most of it. Then we got hit with the cold temps too. It's about -13 right now and our woodstove is not keeping up, so it's cold in the house. I'm working until 5:30, at which time I have to brave the cold and go check on my chickens. NOT looking forward to it.

EverydayJoy January 7th, 2014 02:38 PM

I wish we had snow or freezing temps! It's a boring 41 deg here. Raining, too.

Schofield06 January 7th, 2014 04:13 PM

Today made it up to about 40 degrees. It's like a heat wave compared to the last few days. I think the high was about 6 degrees here yesterday, and the last 2 nights have been between 0 and -10. We got about 5 inches of snow on Sunday and the roads finally cleared off some today with the warmer weather. It's supposed to snow again tomorrow also.... :(