JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/)
-   -   pregnant again, and can't help but worry a little (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/2705276-pregnant-again-and-cant-help-but-worry-little.html)

JaeSung January 26th, 2014 12:11 PM

pregnant again, and can't help but worry a little

What if I have another miscarriage? I know having had one doesn't automatically have another. But it's hard to keep the thought out of your head, you know?

Boos Moo January 26th, 2014 02:10 PM

Re: pregnant again, and can't help but worry a little

Sadly once you've had a loss I think that thought will always be there for each pregnancy. It'd be nice to go back to when you thought nothing could go wrong.

JaeSung January 26th, 2014 03:57 PM

It sure would be nice.

Lucy S. January 26th, 2014 10:03 PM

nt

lelila January 27th, 2014 04:58 AM

PAL is never the same. Congratulations on your pregnancy! I'm sorry you are faced with the worry - you've come to the right place though, we can all relate.

A healthy and happy nine to you!

melissalaw January 27th, 2014 07:40 AM

Congratulations on your pregnancy. I hate how hard a pregnancy after a loss is. I hope the 9 months passes quickly for you and you are holding your sweet rainbow baby before you know it.

smsturner January 27th, 2014 07:51 AM

there just aren't words....

Schofield06 January 27th, 2014 10:32 AM

:hug: We know exactly what you mean. I wish there was something to take away the worry, but even as far as I am now, I still worry something is going to happen.

geogeek January 27th, 2014 10:54 AM

Congratulations on your pregnancy. I hope that it is a good, uneventful 9 months for you.

JaeSung January 27th, 2014 01:30 PM

Thank you, guys. Just a bit ago, had some spotting. Showed on toilet paper when I wiped. I hope it's just that tiny bit and no more. And nothing to worry about.

momology January 27th, 2014 03:06 PM

:hug: I know any bleeding during pregnancy can be scary but a little in early pregnancy can be very normal. My doctor always says to just note it down and let her know at the next appointment. I hate how hard PAL is. Hang in there!! I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months!

..Michelle.. January 28th, 2014 01:18 AM

There are several in our DDC with spotting. It's very common. Just let your doc know at your next appt. or go get seen if there is a lot of it :hug:

AnnaBonana January 28th, 2014 02:41 AM

((Hugs)) and congrats on your pregnancy. I hope it is all smooth sailing from here. PAL is tough... Hopefully the bleeding stops shortly. I had bleeding g until 14 or 15 weeks, which was very nerve wracking.

MoonAngel702 January 28th, 2014 09:41 AM

Congrats on your pregnancy. I had some spotting with this pregnancy around 6 weeks that freaked me out as well but it only lasted for 2 days and went away and everything was fine. I hope the same for you! I know spotting is pretty common but still scary. (((Hugs)))

cortln January 28th, 2014 10:56 AM

Congrats!

About the spotting, I've had it throughout this whole pregnancy so far. I am 18 1/2 weeks now. It's not constant but for the longest time I couldn't go more than a few days without spotting. I haven't noticed anything in about 2 weeks but still look for it each time I go to the bathroom!

It's very stressful and I hope you don't have anymore!

JaeSung January 31st, 2014 02:16 PM

Thank you all. I had just that little bit, and no more since then. I will mention it at my appt., though.