JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/)
-   -   Weekend plans (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/2706015-weekend-plans.html)

Boos Moo January 31st, 2014 12:49 AM

Weekend plans

So what cha doing this weekend?

Well now that the painting and carpet are done we'll be moving the furniture that we have already into LO's room, and DD's furniture back into her room. Then DH will put up the crown molding, and hopefully the base boards (though we haven't bought them yet). Plus DD has bowling league (it's their party day), and GS cookie sales start so we have to find time on Sunday to go to a few neighbors houses.

Also, try to do one thing for yourself (we haven't done that in awhile). I'd like to go get my hair done, but might wait until closer to LO's arrival. Though it might be to hard then, maybe I should go this week. Either that or I'll go get some new jammies for myself.

AnnaBonana January 31st, 2014 02:40 AM

Re: Weekend plans

I have lots on! Saturday is my baby shower, so I am actually excited about that. Sunday DH is joining me for church (rare because he's always working) and then we are having a church pot luck followed by a baby shower the congregation is putting on.

I will be a busy girl!

Boos Moo January 31st, 2014 08:29 AM

Oh Anna what a fun weekend! How exciting. Have fun, but don't overdo it, let everyone pamper you :)

melissalaw January 31st, 2014 08:48 AM

Anna Have fun at your baby shower. I hope you get lots of good stuff.

We don't have alot going on this weekend. I have to buy groceries and clean the house.. so much fun. And then I'm hoping that Saturday we can go out to eat and then just relax the rest of the weekend. DH will be working on Jackson's bedroom so we can get him moved and get the nursery done.

momology January 31st, 2014 09:23 AM

Have a wonderful time at your shower Anna!!

Tomorrow is one of my best friends baby shower that I am helping throw so pretty much all tonight and tomorrow will be prepping/attending that. Then Sunday we have a Superbowl party to attend so we are pretty busy this weekend. I hope I can keep up!

Schofield06 January 31st, 2014 09:43 AM

Have fun Anna!

I'm hoping to try and get stuff taken care of for the nursery, and get the house straightened up a bit. No real plans this weekend so far.

MelChicago January 31st, 2014 10:55 AM

I'm going to a dance concert tonight with my best friend. Tomorrow night DH and I are going to a music concert benefit at the place where I work. On Sunday, I want us to either go to IKEA to get this new closet system, or else to the baby stuff store to test strollers and carseats. The closet system would let us both get rid of our dressers- mine is overflowing with stuff I keep forgetting about, and DH barely uses his (he likes to see his stuff and just sets it around the room on piles) We'd go to open shelves or clear/wire drawers, which I think will help us both.

I'm going to let DH choose whether it's IKEA or baby stuff. As long as we do something productive :)

geogeek January 31st, 2014 11:14 AM

House work is all. We might go shopping but I don't know.

Boos Moo January 31st, 2014 08:19 PM

Sounds like lots of great projects. We need to get organized and get cleaned up around here. Now that the carpet is done we can get all the baby stuff into the baby room :) And DH put DD's furniture all back in her room today, which meant she got to reorganize what she wanted where and has been busy all afternoon organizing and putting things away. She even had her brother help her hang some things (it was cute).