JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/)
-   -   Three for Thursday (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/2706939-three-for-thursday.html)

melissalaw February 6th, 2014 07:53 AM

Three for Thursday

1. Have you always lived in the same state?

2. Would you want to move to a different state?

3. If you could visit another state, which would it be?

1. Have you always lived in the same state? No I went to school in Massachusetts so I lived their for 3 years.

2. Would you want to move to a different state? No I love where we live in TN

3. If you could visit another state, which would it be? I would like to visit Hawaii. DH and I have talked about going there to celebrate our 10 year anniversary when that time comes around.

Schofield06 February 6th, 2014 09:32 AM

Re: Three for Thursday

1. Have you always lived in the same state?
No, but I've lived the majority of my life in MO. I was in Texas for about 4 months, and in Utah for a couple years.

No, I like being here. It's home.

I'd like to visit a lot of states to see things. We just don't really have the time/money right now.

momology February 6th, 2014 09:45 AM

1. Have you always lived in the same state? Yes I have lived in Texas my whole life.

2. Would you want to move to a different state? We talk about it but we live near so much family and friends it would be hard to ever leave.

3. If you could visit another state, which would it be? We still have a lot of states on our list but we really want to do Alaska sometime. More likely we will go to New York/ New Jersey next since we have family and friends there.

Ame C February 6th, 2014 09:51 AM

1. Have you always lived in the same state? Yes
2. Would you want to move to a different state? We were planning on moving to CO this month but will be delaying it for a while now.
3. If you could visit another state, which would it be? Hawaii would be nice.

Boos Moo February 6th, 2014 10:04 AM

1. Have you always lived in the same state? Nope, I've lived in different parts of Oregon, California, Texas, and Alabama (actually in Texas we only lived in 1 town, but the others at least 2 towns). But I've lived in California since 6th grade, so I've been here a long time (different towns though during that time).

Yes, Hawaii! For those who want to go visit there - do it!

I'd love to visit Alaska.

geogeek February 6th, 2014 10:27 AM

1. Have you always lived in the same state? Nope. I don't have a state that I consider my home either.

2. Would you want to move to a different state? If it meant a better opportunity, absolutely!

3. If you could visit another state, which would it be? All of them have good things to offer. I have been to most states. I do want to go to Alaska. DH thinks I am crazy, but it is beautiful.