JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/)
-   -   Close to ready. (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/2708628-close-to-ready.html)

geogeek February 17th, 2014 02:13 PM

Close to ready.

If we brought home a healthy full sized newborn baby today, we would have everything they need. I still need to get my NB cloth from the lady who is making them, but everything else is done. Since we got the changing table on Saturday, I have a place to organize things. That is what I did today. I have my baby shower on Saturday so we will see what I get from the people there. :D

EverydayJoy February 17th, 2014 02:21 PM

Re: Close to ready.

Wow, you are getting there! How long till you get induced?

AnnaBonana February 17th, 2014 02:25 PM

Fun! We are getting closer but we are not quite there yet!

geogeek February 17th, 2014 02:26 PM

45days...but who is counting? :p

Boos Moo February 17th, 2014 04:17 PM

I feel the same, other than a diaper pail we are ready for little one to be here. And we're getting the diaper pail tomorrow! I'm still thinking this LO will be here early April so I'm counting 40 something days, but whenever she is ready and healthy enough to come on out. Can't wait to hear about your shower.

lelila February 17th, 2014 05:12 PM

Good for you ladies! We have a car seat, stroller and pack n play. DS picked out a few outfits. But we don't have anything else ready. DS's room isn't ready and we haven't gotten anything else, including a name! I feel like I have plenty of time and I don't want to rush it, but I know if I don't do something to get ready, I'm going to get caught with my pants down. Literally.

Ame C February 17th, 2014 05:39 PM

I bet that's a great feeling, being almost totally ready. And yipee for newborn fluff! :D

MelChicago February 17th, 2014 07:29 PM

Good for you Rachel! You're inspiring me. I have a carseat and a stuffed Starship Enterprise. That's it.

Schofield06 February 18th, 2014 06:51 AM

I finally got pretty much everything i was planning on this last weekend! I'm excited and ready for this LO to get here...

lelila February 18th, 2014 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MelChicago (Post 27960993)
I have a carseat and a stuffed Starship Enterprise. That's it.

AAHHHHHH!!!! A Star Trek Geek! Oh No! As a Star Wars fan, I must try and convert you! No Star Trek! no Star Trek. Get rid of the Trek, and get a Millennium Falcon!

MelChicago February 18th, 2014 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lelila (Post 27961609)
AAHHHHHH!!!! A Star Trek Geek! Oh No! As a Star Wars fan, I must try and convert you! No Star Trek! no Star Trek. Get rid of the Trek, and get a Millennium Falcon!

Oh, Leia, I'm not so sure. I do like SW. But come on. Jean-Luc Picard? HOTTTT.