JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/)
-   -   Hello! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/2708630-hello.html)

AnnaBonana February 17th, 2014 03:39 PM

Hello!

I feel like every time I post it's just an "I'm sorry I haven't been posting" update!

Well, I've been put on short term disability from work because of the SPD. I'm taking it one day at a time and reading other message boards for SPD sufferers, but it is really hard to function. Night time is a nightmare. Last night I actually woke up my DH when I was crying out in my sleep trying to roll over.

In positive news, one of the women on another message board said that because she had SPD, labor was a cakewalk after being n so much pain for so long! LOL. Silver linings, and all that!

As of tomorrow I will have forty days till my EDD! That's insane! I'm excited, apprehensive, nervous, anxious (in a good way)... I need to get my act together and get organized! So far I have more blankets and receivers than you could shake a stick at, but still no NB wardrobe, crib sheets, car seat (its supposed to be on order, but where is it?).

Also, can I brag on my DH? Yesterday I went out and when I came home he had cleaned the entire house: vacuuming, dishes, laundry, bathroom and washed our bed sheets. All of these are things I have trouble with because of the SPD. Told him he would have been rewarded with DTD, but that is out of the question at this point! LOL!

geogeek February 17th, 2014 03:56 PM

Re: Hello!

Yay for your awesome DH! That is really nice. I am so sorry about your SPD. I hope that it heals quickly after birth.

MelChicago February 17th, 2014 04:10 PM

Aw, gold star for your DH! That's awesome that he is so thoughtful.

I'm so sorry to hear about your pain. :(

Boos Moo February 17th, 2014 05:14 PM

Sorry your pain has gotten worse, I hope you do have the silver lining! And I'm sure DH will not forget the promise of some deed doing in the future ;) LOL. I hope you're able to get some relief.

Ame C February 17th, 2014 06:59 PM

40 days left, wow! Lots of babies coming soon. Yikes.. I hope you get your car seat soon. It would really suck to not have it by the time you need it. Kind of a scary thought. I'm sorry you are dealing with spd pain. It's horrible I'm sure :(
I wish my DH would clean the house!

momology February 18th, 2014 07:22 AM

:hug: I am so sorry for all the pain you are dealing with!! It is so great that you have a wonderful DH to help out when you need it :heart: 40 days is so soon!!! I am sooo excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Schofield06 February 18th, 2014 08:03 AM

That is awesome your DH did all of that for you!

I am so sorry you're hurting so badly.

Sunrise February 18th, 2014 02:03 PM

I'm sorry you're in pain. Stay focused on your countdown!