JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/)
-   -   T&P needed *updated in last post. (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/2710367-t-and-p-needed-updated-last-post.html)

Boos Moo February 27th, 2014 07:18 PM

T&P needed *updated in last post.

So I just got off the phone with my older brother and it turns out that my younger brother collapsed after dinner and they had to rush him to the hospital in an ambulance. They were out to dinner with a friend and afterwords my little brother said he wasn't feeling well and was dizzy and down he went. My older brother and their friend are on the way to the hospital to find out more. I'm pretty freaked out, especially since they are a little over an hour away from here and I'm not doing long car rides anymore. Just waiting to hear and find out what's going on.
And I don't want to call my aunt and have her worry. She was due to get out of the hospital herself today and into the nursing/rehabilition house to get strong enough to go home.

Boos Moo February 27th, 2014 08:09 PM

Re: T&P needed

I'm waiting on DH to get home from work, we're driving up to see my brother. It's not looking good from what my brother's friend said (my older brother was to upset to even talk).

Schofield06 February 28th, 2014 01:34 AM

Oh my! I am so sorry!! Thinking of you all. Let us know how your brother is doing.

EverydayJoy February 28th, 2014 05:33 AM

Oh no!! What could be wrong with him?? How old is he, BTW? Does he have a wife/kids? Will be praying! What's his first name?

cortln February 28th, 2014 05:41 AM

OMG, I'm so sorry! Let us know what is going on! Does he have any medical problems or anything that was going on before this happened?? Praying for you all!

MelChicago February 28th, 2014 07:28 AM

Sending good thoughts to your brother, aunt and family- please let us know what you find out.

MoonAngel702 February 28th, 2014 08:12 AM

That's so scary Therese :( I hope your brother will be ok. Praying for you all. :heart:

Ame C February 28th, 2014 10:04 AM

I hope your brother is okay. Sending my prayers xxx

lelila February 28th, 2014 10:17 AM

Our prayers are with your Family Therese. I hope all turns out well.

melissalaw February 28th, 2014 12:49 PM

Praying. I hope he is ok.

EverydayJoy February 28th, 2014 07:30 PM

Any update Therese? Big hugs!!!

Boos Moo February 28th, 2014 10:52 PM

Re: T&P needed *updated in last post.

I may not be around as much for awhile. My brother did not end up making it. He passed before he got to the hospital. Thank you though for your kind prayers and thoughts for my little brother John. We won't know for up to 3 weeks why he collapsed and passed away. My brother and I are still figuring it all out about services and everything. My older brother and John's best friend both said they knew of no previous health reasons this should have happened, and he was only 41. And they both lived with him so they saw him everyday. He had an ex-wife and a son, who we are still trying to contact. I just wanted to give a quick update and let you know why I might be off board for awhile.

Danielle80 February 28th, 2014 11:51 PM

Oh no!!! I am so sorry. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Take care of yourself. Hugs!!

EverydayJoy March 1st, 2014 05:29 AM

Oh Therese. I am so, so sorry you lost your precious brother. I can't imagine what you must be feeling. What an awful thing, especially so suddenly and unexpectedly. My heart goes out to you! Sending prayers for peace and strength.

AnnaBonana March 1st, 2014 05:55 AM

I so sorry to,read this, Therese. ((Hugs)) to you and yours.

lelila March 1st, 2014 06:18 AM

Oh dear God Therese, I'm so incredibly sorry. My heartfelt thoughts and prayers are with you. Please take care of yourself.

Ame C March 1st, 2014 08:10 AM

OMG! I'm so sorry! Losing someone you love is so painful. I hope they can find out why it happened so maybe it will bring a little closure. Take all the time you need. We understand but we will miss you!! :dothug:

MoonAngel702 March 1st, 2014 08:46 AM

Oh nooooo :cries: I am SOOOO sorry, Therese. Just so heartbroken for you. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

MelChicago March 1st, 2014 11:24 AM

Oh Therese, I am so, so sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you and your family during this difficult time.

Boos Moo March 1st, 2014 02:35 PM

Thank you everyone. I'll try to pop in, just to help me get out of my head from time to time this week. It's nice to focus on something else, especially if I have to much free time. My 'sister' and her mom (my second mom, she's known all us kids since birth) are coming down at the end of the week to spend some time with us kids (though we're hardly kids anymore, she still calls us that). I'm still trying to figure out how to let me aunt know. I feel like I should tell her in person, so I'm thinking of having DH take me up there on his next day off (either Mon or Tues I forget), to let her know and visit.