JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/)
-   -   Can't seem to catch a break :( (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/2717886-cant-seem-to-catch-break.html)

JackieV April 25th, 2014 02:03 AM

Can't seem to catch a break :(

Thought everything would be great after hearing a good strong HB this week.

Had a 3 am throw up session followed by wet discharge, a glob of old brown blood followed by a small clot and some red blood... albeit a tiny amount but come on! Now I need to call Dr tomorrow. Really shouldn't miss any more work. U/S tech isn't there tomorrow which means I'll have to go to hospital if they want me to have u/s.

Ugh I just want it to be ok :(

Sorry for the negative posts, I just know you ladies understand the crazy that can come out in situations like this ...

geogeek April 25th, 2014 02:11 AM

Re: Can't seem to catch a break :(

:dothug: I am sorry you are bleeding a bit. I hope all is well. KUP

lelila April 25th, 2014 05:36 AM

How stressful! I hope you can get in, if nothing else, for peace of mind. Keep us posted!

MelChicago April 25th, 2014 06:41 AM

I'm sorry this is happening- I hope is just a fluke. Let us know what the doctor says.

ladytack April 25th, 2014 07:06 AM

oh I'm so sorry you have to deal with this stress! hope everything is okay!

Ame C April 25th, 2014 08:03 AM

No you can't catch a break can you? :( I hope everything is fine and I'm so sorry you're dealing with all this stress. Hopefully the rest of your pregnancy will be easy.

melissalaw April 25th, 2014 09:39 AM

I hate that you are dealing with this. I wish all of us could just have easy pregnancies. I'm hoping that all is well with you and your little baby.

cortln April 25th, 2014 11:24 AM

:( I'm sorry you have to deal with the spotting. Don't feel bad for the negative posts. I was on here twice a week crying about my spotting, it's not an easy thing to deal with. Remember, I spotted twice a week at the least up until 18 weeks! Some women spot throughout their whole pregnancies.. It's not reassuring I know but just remember that it does happen.

I was like you with work. I was literally running to the Dr. office once a week having HB checked out...I finally had to tell myself to stop it because the stress of having to rush to the Dr was making me feel worse, plus I hated to have to leave work so much, it wasn't good. My spotting was anywhere from brown to pink/red.

How many weeks are you again?? Almost 8?? I had rented a doppler when I was pregnant with my daughter but this time around I never got one even though a lot of ladies here suggested it. I went to babybeat.com and I think I could hear the heartbeat around 10 - 12 ish weeks. I spotted with my daughter too (not as much as i did with this pregnancy) and the doppler gave me some reassurance.

Has your spotting stopped?

JackieV April 25th, 2014 11:42 AM

Thanks ladies. I really appreciate the kind words. Looking back, this was just a 3 am whining post I probably could have skipped.... so sorry for the ranting!

For now, I decided not to call doctor... I think. Only because after that one incident, it stopped... so it might have just been from throwing up.

But now I'm also nervous because I have been "shedding" the last few days... which I haven't been. So that makes me worried which I'm sure is stupid.

I just so badly want everything to be ok. Plus, I'm still SO sick and nauseous it makes me wonder ser how it could not be ok, ya know?

Ok I'm calling. But no more blood since this morning... so hopefully everything is good.

Thanks again ladies :)

MoonAngel702 April 25th, 2014 11:44 AM

So sorry you are having to deal with more spotting. :( Perhaps the pressure from throwing up caused blood vessels on your cervix to break. I hope everything will be just fine! KUP on how you are doing. :hug:

JackieV April 25th, 2014 12:38 PM

Thanks again ladies!

I called and dr just thinks it was strain. No check up. But did call in zofran. So ill get that after work tonight. Hope it helps!

MelChicago April 25th, 2014 01:31 PM

I'm glad you called! And post as many 3am panics as you like- we've all been there. It does help, just to know someone is out there listening/reading and supporting.

AnnaBonana April 25th, 2014 08:33 PM

I'm glad you called and I hope the Zofran works for you. Please don't feel bad about the negative posts, I did the same for weeks (months). That's what this board is for!

Hugs, and I'm sorry you've had another scare. I hope soon you do catch that break and start to have some relaxing days.

Boos Moo April 26th, 2014 03:43 PM

Hugs. I agree, it could be you have a sensitive cervix and throwing up caused some new bleeding. Lots of women have it.