JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/)
-   -   C section scheduled... :/ (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/2719500-c-section-scheduled.html)

kaylakay May 7th, 2014 02:29 PM

C section scheduled... :/
 
My c section is scheduled for June 18th...

He is completely breech and is measuring 3 weeks ahead. My doctor is not optimistic he will flip.


But you never know he said it's not hopeless yet. If he flips and I go I to labor before the 18th I can still attempt VBAC!


If he's still breech next appointment I'll probably lose all hope!

melissalaw May 7th, 2014 02:41 PM

Re: C section scheduled... :/
 
So sorry that he's breach and that you might not get your VBAC. I'm going to cross my fingers that he flips and you get your VBAC.

Good news though that he will be here so soon. What did you decide to name him?

kaylakay May 7th, 2014 02:59 PM

Re: C section scheduled... :/
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by melissalaw (Post 28074065)
So sorry that he's breach and that you might not get your VBAC. I'm going to cross my fingers that he flips and you get your VBAC.

Good news though that he will be here so soon. What did you decide to name him?


We're naming him August Eugenio :)

MoonAngel702 May 7th, 2014 04:11 PM

Re: C section scheduled... :/
 
So sorry Kayla! I hope he flips for you so you can get your VBAC! From what I've read online there's still time!

I have no idea what position my baby is in. I'm worried she is breech as well but won't find out until next week. At my 28 week u/s she was breech. My doctor won't start checking until next week I believe.

EverydayJoy May 7th, 2014 05:11 PM

Re: C section scheduled... :/
 
I hope he changes his mind and flips! Will your doctor attempt an external version before resorting to C-section?
A couple of our gals were breech right at the end like you in my DDC...one had her baby flip right before she went into labor...in fact him flipping is what broke her water and bam, she went into labor really fast! She was the one who failed the external version, she was sad thinking she was going to have a C, but it worked out just fine. The other one, I think had her baby flip a week or two ahead and so they both did fine.

kaylakay May 7th, 2014 05:50 PM

Re: C section scheduled... :/
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by EverydayJoy (Post 28074272)
I hope he changes his mind and flips! Will your doctor attempt an external version before resorting to C-section?
A couple of our gals were breech right at the end like you in my DDC...one had her baby flip right before she went into labor...in fact him flipping is what broke her water and bam, she went into labor really fast! She was the one who failed the external version, she was sad thinking she was going to have a C, but it worked out just fine. The other one, I think had her baby flip a week or two ahead and so they both did fine.



So I can't have an external version due to my previous c section. It increases the chance of uterine rupture. So it sucks being a VBAC!


I know there is hope and I do have time it's just frustrating with him measuring ahead and being breech!

lelila May 7th, 2014 06:46 PM

Re: C section scheduled... :/
 
There is always time for him to flip! Fingers crossed that he does!

Ame C May 7th, 2014 07:43 PM

Re: C section scheduled... :/
 
Cute name :smile: I hope he turns for you! Toren was a kind of late flipper, 33 weeks actually. He was measuring off the charts for his gestation and he still turned okay. It didn't feel good though!! I will keep my fingers crossed for you sweetie!! I remember how scared I was that he wouldn't turn, so I totally understand the frustration. Come on baby August! Be a sweet boy and do a flip for mommy :heart:

humnck May 8th, 2014 09:29 AM

Re: C section scheduled... :/
 
I hope he flips for you!

Can't wait to "meet" him :)

When was Ava born again? June right?

kaylakay May 8th, 2014 03:45 PM

Re: C section scheduled... :/
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by humnck (Post 28074981)
I hope he flips for you!

Can't wait to "meet" him :)

When was Ava born again? June right?

Yup! June 9th! My due date was 25th with her so she came early. My due date is 23rd with him. So well see if he comes early. ;)

Boos Moo May 8th, 2014 10:17 PM

Re: C section scheduled... :/
 
Fingers crossed little man flips! I think there is still time :)


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:53 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright © 2003-2012 JustMommies.com, All Rights Reserved.