JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/)
-   -   I'm so scared (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/282227-i-m-so-scared.html)

ambee August 16th, 2006 07:06 PM

Yesterday evening while DH and I were grocery shopping my lower back started to hurt. I didn't think much of it, but when I got home and went to the bathroom I was spotting. It started out brown, then turned red, the back to brown. Today it's been mostly a dark red color. I'm not in any pain, no back pain or cramping, and it's not soaking my pad. I bled during my first trimester with my last pregnancy too and everything was fine everytime. I miscarried that baby in the 2nd trimester, but it was unrelated to the bleeding. If I lose this one I don't know what I'm going to do. The worst part is I don't even have any idea what is wrong with me? How can I get answers??? Please help me... :frown:

1234rachael August 16th, 2006 09:27 PM

I do know how you feel, I have had 3 mc's last year. So I really understand you being scared. It really stinks we want absloutly immediate answers at the time. have you called your doc? Sometimes its normal to have some bleeding? Their may not be anything wrong, just give your doc a call, and see if they can get some blood work on you. I know how you feel, don't blame yourself its nothing you've done. I've been their. Please call your doc they should give you some answers.

Rachael

Ann_momof2 August 17th, 2006 06:18 AM

I'm so sorry that your going through this. I would call your doctor, I've heard some women have normal periods there whole pregnancy. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

naybutterfly1 August 17th, 2006 07:10 AM

I know that a bit of blood can be "normal" and it lots of cases it turns out to be nothing but when you see blood you should always get in to your Dr to find out where the bleeding is coming from. You don't want to take the chance of losing that baby especially if there is something the Dr can do if he knows what's going on. Please call your Dr. Good Luck. Keep us updated :dothug:

hopin4a4rth August 17th, 2006 08:04 AM

((((HUGS)))) I understand & hear your fears. It's so scary to see blood! I'm praying with you for your little one to be okay.

Ethans_Mommy August 17th, 2006 12:07 PM

Call your dr if for nothing else but peace of mind. I had red blood and cramping with Leah and everything turned out fine, but you just never know. Sending positive thoughts your way...

Kiwi*Mummie*of*4 August 17th, 2006 07:05 PM

I would call your doctor and see what he/she says. Take care.

JenMK4678 August 18th, 2006 11:24 AM

My sister's mother in law said she bled the whole time she was pregnant and everything was okay...I can imagine how scared you are...I would definitely call my doc to see what is going on..If nothing else, to give you piece of mind. Good luck..You'll be in my prayers.

Jenn

nmbatey August 18th, 2006 12:32 PM

I am so sorry you are going through this. Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers. Call your dr as soon as possible and let us know what's happening if you get a chance.

DaleT August 18th, 2006 02:11 PM

:cry: I'm so sorry that you lost your baby !!!!!!!! :confused:

You're in my thoughts !!!!!!! :(

naybutterfly1 August 21st, 2006 05:13 AM

Quote:

e='Aug 18 2006, 04:11 PM' post='2725868']
:cry: I'm so sorry that you lost your baby !!!!!!!! :confused:

You're in my thoughts !!!!!!! :([/b]
OMG!!! She lost her baby? I must have missed an update from her. I am so sorry sweetie. Please take care of yourself and come back to talk about it when you feel the need

margo1973 August 21st, 2006 01:45 PM

I am so sorry that you are going through this. I would call the doctor and insist they see you.

SwedenGirl August 25th, 2006 02:13 AM

I just saw in your siggy that you must have miscarried the baby. I am so sorry you have to go through this again. I will say a prayer for you and your family.