JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/)
-   -   Melinda! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/283685-melinda.html)

Daniellea22 August 18th, 2006 08:52 AM

i check in several times daily to see if you had the baby yet!! just wanted to tell ya im thinking of ya and if there is any updates! :inlove:

MJONES August 18th, 2006 09:28 AM

No I wish though!! I have an appt Tues AM and she will be stripping my membranes if he's not here by then. The DR keeps saying I won't make it another week, but I have suprised them so far!! I will try to PM you and Steph when its time, if I have time!!

Daniellea22 August 19th, 2006 07:09 AM

Quote:

No I wish though!! I have an appt Tues AM and she will be stripping my membranes if he's not here by then. The DR keeps saying I won't make it another week, but I have suprised them so far!! I will try to PM you and Steph when its time, if I have time!![/b]
oh oh have him tuesday! its my birthday!!! hehe..good luck sweety!

MJONES August 19th, 2006 11:36 AM

Well Tues is the 22nd and Hunter was born May 22nd and Maddie was born Oct 22nd... so maybe Aug 22nd???

Ethans_Mommy August 19th, 2006 12:59 PM

Quote:

Well Tues is the 22nd and Hunter was born May 22nd and Maddie was born Oct 22nd... so maybe Aug 22nd???[/b]
YOU HAVE TO HAVE HIM ON TUESDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That date is too perfect! Go in to the hospital, complain complain complain and even make up things- tell them you have been leaking fluid (not that your water broke, but maybe suggest you think your bag has a rip in it) :rolleyes: tell them you have been light headed (thats what got my sister admitted with her son) and tell them whatever else you can think of! The 22nd is too perfect of a day, you cant pass that up!!!

MJONES August 19th, 2006 04:20 PM

I know I see Dr Jarem in the AM and am going to see if she will go ahead and strip my membranes instead of FRI. I have been having contractions off and on all day so maybe they will help me dialate faster! I also bought the rasberry tea but it isn't doing anything yet.

Ethans_Mommy August 19th, 2006 08:45 PM

I never tried any induction helps, (I was always trying to make it one more week) but I have heard to try vinegarette dressing on salads, walk if you can (actually the night before Leah was born, we went on a walk around the neighborhood, not sure if that made me go from a 4-6 overnight, but maybe?) and of course have sex sex sex!!! (which was the last thing I wanted to do! I was too chubby for it to be comfortable! :lol: )

You gotta do everything you can!!!!

And wait, you have an appointment Monday? I have an appointment on Monday too- in the Chandler office, not Gilbert- where are you going and what time- maybe we can FINALLY meet! (I need to check my voice mail to see what time my appointment is, but I think around lunch time.)

Melinda, you need to have that baby!!!!

MJONES August 19th, 2006 09:11 PM

I know I need to have him! He isnt cooperating though. I keep wondering if I dialated more so on Tues she would strip my membranes? My appt is Tues around lunch time. It would be nice if I haven't had him by then for her to go ahead instead of Fri but I never know how she is going to be?? I have been walking, doing squats and we actually had sex. I felt so bad because it was like a chore and then I cramped up really bad during but nada after. I bought the rasberyy tea leaf but so far no results there either. Hopefully by Tues!!

Ethans_Mommy August 20th, 2006 05:24 PM

you need to get into jill, the nurse prac.- she was like, "youre almost 38 weeks, do you want me to strip your membranes?" i was like, "heck yeah!"

MJONES August 20th, 2006 08:31 PM

I will definitely schedule with her if Jarem doesnt do it Tues. I went to triage today (because the DR said too) They kept me 4 hrs all the while my contractions were consistently 6min apart by the 4th hour BUT baby is not putting weight directly on my cervix so I am not dialating anymore :( I keep having the worst back pain and leg pains, the nurse said because he is sitting so far down. I am aiming for Tues!

he910 August 21st, 2006 01:31 PM

Just wanted to wish you luck and I can't wait to see pictures of him - I agree though that the 22nd would be perfect but thats tomorrow already!!!!

Ethans_Mommy August 21st, 2006 06:14 PM

Ok Melinda, this baby needs to come tomorrow- so heres the plan:
1. Grab your husband, put the kids at a sitter and put on your walking shoes.
2. Start walking to my house- its only like 20 miles, right?
3. At about the 1/2 way mark (which would be the 10fwy, I think) strip down to your birthday suit and make your husband "dtd" right there!
4. When your done, drink so raspberry ice tea
5. When you arrive at my house, I will fix you a nice garden salad with vinegarette dressing and some casteroil for dessert.
6. Then you and your husband will go into my romantic guest room and dtd one last time.
7. Lastly, walk to Chandler hospital and if your water hasnt broken, I have a crochet needle in my purse and I will brake it for you!

Come on Melinda!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get this little boy outta you!!!!!

MJONES August 21st, 2006 07:38 PM

Well I have walked and walked and even DTD 2 times! It was such a chore! I got the rasberry tea and trust me have drank a ton of it. No salad though, I dont care for it. I might want to borrow the crochet needle though ;) I pray for progress tommorow!

Ethans_Mommy August 22nd, 2006 09:24 AM

Quote:

Well I have walked and walked and even DTD 2 times! It was such a chore! I got the rasberry tea and trust me have drank a ton of it. No salad though, I dont care for it. I might want to borrow the crochet needle though ;) I pray for progress tommorow![/b]
I am praying for progress right now as I type this! TODAY HAS TO BE THE DAY!!! In fact, you'd better not respond to this- I want you to go to your appointment, get checked and be dialated to an 8 and be sent to the hospital right from there.
If you havent changed from your last appointment, start walking to my house!