JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/)
-   -   I am really starting to freak (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f133-pregnancy-and-motherhood-after-loss/468298-i-am-really-starting-to-freak.html)

christina7777 February 15th, 2007 09:56 AM

I went in for my 6wk appt about three weeks ago and everything was fine. We saw the baby and heard the heartbeat. I have an appt tomorrow and will be 9wks3days. I am so scared. Last time I was 10wks and the baby stopped developing at 8wks5days. I really have had no consisent symptoms so that doesn't reassure me. I really have a good feeling about this pregnancy but am still worried.

Ok, it feels good to get it out. thanks for listening!!

Well, she was able to find the heartbeat right away with the doppler. Like right away she just put it on my lower right pelvic area and we both looked at each other and I said is that it and she YES!!! We were able to hear it for a few minutes. It was 180, so she said it was really strong. She also said that if I wanted to start telling people I could because once she hears it it's very rare something will happen. Well I know differently. But I will continue to be optimistic. I know that I have a long way to go but it feels like it's becoming more real!!

thanks for being there ladies and listening, i seriously couldn't do it without you!!! :wub:

4iris February 15th, 2007 09:59 AM

:dothug: Approaching previous "milestones" can be really scary. I hope this time brings you good news!!

ammy1 February 15th, 2007 10:04 AM

Don't worry hun.. Everything will be alright! Take care

lauraec20 February 15th, 2007 11:01 AM

I know that it is hard not to worry. I had my 1st appointment at 6 weeks also. Everything was fine then for me too. I have another appointment next week and I am scared about it too. So I know exactly where you are coming from. I don't want to be worried between every appointment either. My symtoms are not always consistent either (except that my boobs hurt all the time). I think that sometimes just talking about how we are feeling will make us feel a little better. Hope everything goes well at your appointment. Keep us informed!! :D

Nykoal February 15th, 2007 11:33 AM

I know that feeling all to well. I hope things are okay for you tomorrow. I'll be checking in throughout the day to see an update from you. Like 4Iris mentioned, milestones are so hard to deal with. (((hugs)))

cassiek February 15th, 2007 11:43 AM

(((HUGS))) I hope that you have a great appointment tomorrow and that all you get is good news. I understand how scary the milestones can be but once we past them its a load off of the mind.

jessjillmama February 15th, 2007 12:53 PM

Oh hun!! I totally understand I will feel the same way at my next OB appt. I just know all will be okay for you though!! Hang in there one more day!

Gaby&Emmy'sMama February 15th, 2007 01:57 PM

approaching past milestones can be REALLY hard, just try to think positive okay??? ((hugs)) best of luck with your scan!

Mom2LinaNangels February 15th, 2007 04:16 PM

ugh the dreaded milestones. I am scared poopless that I won't see a heartbeat, I lost the last baby very early. Then when I do see a heartbeat, if I do, I have to pass 9 weeks when Riley's heart stopped beating. It doesn't get any better from there though, because I lost Jordyn at 38 weeks! So basically until the baby is born I will be freaking, so I am right along with you. I hope all goes well at your next sono. Hang in there.

AndoriaC February 16th, 2007 10:52 AM

So glad you heard the heartbeat! That's great news!

Brittanie February 16th, 2007 11:28 AM

YAY for heartbeat!!! Woohooo!!!!!!

4iris February 16th, 2007 11:45 AM

Yay for great news! :bluecheer: I'm so glad you got to hear that wonderful, magical sound. Woohoo!!

Nykoal February 16th, 2007 11:47 AM

:cheer: That's great news! I'm so happy you got to hear it!

ammy1 February 16th, 2007 11:52 AM

That's a great news! I know how you feel about the milestones! I lost my DS at 38w2days. So, until we bring the baby home, I can not relax! I am right now 13w3days and still not started telling people. I will wait for few more weeks to tell people...

Daniellea22 February 16th, 2007 12:03 PM

congrats on hearing the heartbeat!!!

jessjillmama February 16th, 2007 04:22 PM

Wooohooo!! I am so glad all went well!!

jennifer97 February 17th, 2007 07:25 PM

How wonderful!!! Great news, I am so happy for you and your little bean!

Gaby&Emmy'sMama February 18th, 2007 02:31 AM

congratulations on the great update!!!!!!!!1 :wub: