JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Pregnancy Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f40-pregnancy-loss/)
-   -   TGIF, How are you ladies feeling? Any weekend plans? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f40-pregnancy-loss/2642640-tgif-how-you-ladies-feeling-any-weekend-plans.html)

Ame C April 12th, 2013 05:04 AM

TGIF, How are you ladies feeling? Any weekend plans?

So glad it's the weekend!! That means I get the hubster all to myself, haha! My stomach was bothering me the other day (tmi) needed to take a stool softener to get things going, it worked but I ended up feeling even worse after. I took a "nap" that lasted a full 24 hours (whoa!). It was nice but my stomach still isn't feeling all that great today.

My weekend plans are nothing special. We are going to a local fish store to see if they have gotten any new aquatic plants. It's a small little hobby to keep me busy. I can't remember exactly when we got the fish... Jan or Feb but they are all doing great and the plants are growing big and beautiful. It's therapeutic and I enjoy it.

smsturner April 13th, 2013 06:55 PM

Re: TGIF, How are you ladies feeling? Any weekend plans?

Sounds nice hun. I love the weekends when I get tom to myself. Usually he's hogged by 100 students to compete with ;)

I call my dog, joy, my therapy dog even though she doesn't have any idea how much she does for me :)

I'm having a bit of a bitter weekend. Everyone seems to be pregnant, or getting pregnant. And while I certainly wish everyone happy and healthy pregnancies, I'm bitter that I can't be pregnant too. And god knows when it will happen again for me ya know?

Hope you have a fantastic weekend honey!

lelila April 15th, 2013 06:12 AM

Re: TGIF, How are you ladies feeling? Any weekend plans?

I hope you ladies had a nice weekend. We are extremely busy, all the time. Our 7 yr old son is very energetic and I would love to take him places and do kid stuff all the time. But we have a small farm, and his help is needed. So we have him outside splitting and stacking wood, clearing brush, feeding chickens and moving hay and getting the gardens ready for planting.

This past weekend was more of the same, clearing the berry gardens and marking berry plants, cleaning the yards, taking care of the young chickens and building the chicken tractors for our meat chickens that have yet to arrive. Our flower and vegetable gardens need to be cleared and the herb gardens need to be prepped. It's a lot of work and I'm grateful for it because it keeps me physically active and my mind busy.

Still there are moments when I think "I shouldn't be lifting this 50 lb bag of chicken feed, because right now, I should be almost 5 mos pregnant". But I force myself to think of something else and make an effort to change the subject in my mind.