JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Pregnancy Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f40-pregnancy-loss/)
-   -   lost my baby last night (7/22) (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f40-pregnancy-loss/2667531-lost-my-baby-last-night-7-22-a.html)

christieK July 23rd, 2013 07:31 PM

lost my baby last night (7/22)

I never thought in a miilion years I would be here, talking about losing my baby. My heart is totally shattered. This was my miracle baby. My husband and I have been trying for 2.5yrs since I have a tubal reversal done. I felt fine. Had some super light pink spotting on thursday that had completely stopped by friday. No cramping. And then last night I go to the restroom and it had begun and almost instantly the cramping started. My husband rushed me to the ER where they confirmed our baby was gone. I have 2 beautiful children that I am beyonf grateful for, but this was my husband and I's first baby together. I feel like a failure and completely inadaqite as a wife. I know its not my fault, but I do feel responsible for my body rejecting the baby. My husband has been amazing and has been right by my side. I could not ask for a better man through all of this.... Ok I am rambaling. Its just hard venting to other people who have no idea what's going on.

islandbaby July 27th, 2013 12:30 PM

Re: lost my baby last night (7/22)

I am so sorry for your loss :( I lost my third pregnancy (first loss) in March of this year so I understand what you are going through. (((HUGS)))

lilmeg July 28th, 2013 01:27 PM

I took us two years for our first. After that I only cycled 7 times and we got pregnant again. That one was our loss. I'm so sorry you're going through this. It's hard and there's not much people can really say, but it's nice to know they're there for you. I just wanted to give you a little encouragement. If you do decide to try again later, it may not take so long. My third preg happened the first month we were allowed to try again after our loss. After my beautiful baby girl was born, I only had three cycles and now another little one is on the way! Again, if you do decide to try again, you at least know it possible now. I'm really glad you're husband has been so supportive. It makes a big difference. Hugs to you and your family.

lelila July 29th, 2013 11:14 AM

I'm so sorry. There isn't much anyone can say that will make it all ok. Make sense of any of it, or make you feel better.

No one should go through this. But sadly, there are so many of us here. There is no justice. I hope you heal, find peace and get your rainbow baby soon. Even so, there is a piece that remains just a bit empty.

JuliaBob September 30th, 2013 11:11 PM

Oh so sorry to hear all thet. Fingers are crossed for you better luck next time.

sheriefx November 5th, 2013 09:39 AM

I know exactly how you feel. My husband and I had been trying for 8 years when I finally got pg with our miracle. I lost that sweet baby at 9 weeks and haven't been able to get pg since. (2 years in Jan) I am still praying for another miracle baby and trusting that God knows what's best. Just know that you are not alone. I blamed myself for a long time too. It's not your fault. These things just happen sometimes. (((HUGS)))

Rainbow Momma November 8th, 2013 12:19 PM

So sorry for your loss, *hugs*