JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Pregnancy Questions (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1191-pregnancy-questions/)
-   -   LOOK HERE! Pregnancy Questions FAQ's (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1191-pregnancy-questions/2314369-look-here-pregnancy-questions-faqs.html)

way2gomom April 28th, 2011 07:04 AM

LOOK HERE! Pregnancy Questions FAQ's

Here are the frequently asked questions that we've seen here on Pregnancy Questions. Have more? Feel free to post! Have answers to the frequently asked questions? Tell us! :)

- Pregnancy and Labor/Delivery Book Recommendations

- Common Questions in the First Trimester
- Common Questions in the Second Trimester
- Common Questions in the Third Trimester (coming soon!)

- What is SAFE during pregnancy?

- Morning Sickness FAQ and Recommendations

- Gestational Diabetes FAQ and Recommendations

yummy_mummy2 June 18th, 2012 04:55 AM

Re: LOOK HERE! Pregnancy Questions FAQ's

i have a question.....i had sex on the 1st jun and did a test to make sure i wasnt pregnant prior to this date (neg) but i did 5 tests on the 16th jun was posative! did a clear blue didgital test it says 3wks + but doctors would say 5weeks!! so is it possible that i can be 3weeks plus as of the 16th jun?? i.e did i conceve then

brandnewmommy13 February 26th, 2013 09:29 PM

im on week 7 of my pregnancy. i have endrometreosis also so it has been a rough one via morning sickness. but what i wanted to ask experienced mothers out there is did u ever have constipation?

i havent been able to "go" in a few days now and feel very cramped|(if u get what i mean) and do not like prunes in any form. and i am already on a neasea drug so i really dont wanna go on anymore.

so what i guess im also asking is if there is any home remedies out there that i could try? cause i feel kinda scared that this is happening although ive read its normal, but this being my first pregnancy im a bit worried. anything would help ladies thanks! :)

sarah123 March 26th, 2013 12:09 AM

hi, recently i gave birth to my kid and i was using morph maternity wears during my pregnancy and even after my post pregnancy i am able to use it for nursing. The kurtas and tops from Morph maternity come with a leak proof layer which saved me from embarrassing leaks on so many occasions. It truly is a blessing!

hillj111 May 29th, 2014 07:48 AM

I remember when i was pregnant, i was suffering from constipations ,frequently I went to the doctor , she advised drink plenty of water and fiber in this stage .

pregnantlonghorn June 26th, 2014 12:43 PM

A friend shared this with me on Facebook today, and it's the funniest thing I've ever read. Hit the nail right on the head (at least for me)! I think you'll all be able to identify... or at least help explain to others what's going on.

The First Trimester Really, Really Sucks. Here's Why || mommyhasapottymouth.tumblr.com

belgravia August 12th, 2014 02:04 AM

Great thread. I'll be contributing here too once I can already post up links :) Food questions are definitely one of the FAQs especially for first time moms.