JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Readers and Writers (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f67-readers-and-writers/)
-   -   *~**~*March CHAT Thread*~**~* (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f67-readers-and-writers/2496198-march-chat-thread.html)

Tweetybabies March 1st, 2012 01:40 PM

*~**~*March CHAT Thread*~**~*

I'm so glad March is here! That means it's a new month and this darn stomach virus is behind us!!!! :doghouse:

MJ is super, super cranky. I thought that it might be the remnants of the virus but she was the first to get it and the first to get better. Soooo just a little while ago, I decided to look inside her mouth. She cut her bottom 2 at 9 mths, then nothing until last month when she cut one of her top front teeth. Apparently she's a slow teether. Well, it looks like she's cutting 5 teeth right now!!!!!!!! :jawdrop: My poor baby!!!!

magz88 March 1st, 2012 07:09 PM

Re: *~**~*March CHAT Thread*~**~*

Poor little thing! Aren't you glad we grow up and don't remember all of that pain?

Hazel March 2nd, 2012 08:54 AM

Yesterday was our anniversary and I'm sick :lol: so much for celebrating!

I hope MJs teeth come through quickly!

Bella Nyxe March 2nd, 2012 03:51 PM

five at once? holy crow! sorry

i am sooooo super busy!

trying to get my new business up and running.
trying to get my garden, greenhouse, and inside herb garden started.
trying to get the new chicken coop started and decisions about the new chickens.
dog training
cooking with a different diet style
and being sick off and on with all of that.

lets not even mention my dh's and boys' things going on.

btw: this web site building is driving me CRAZY. argh. but i am determined to get it all done on my own :grin:

still reading the same book for like a week and a half now :p

Hazel March 3rd, 2012 10:16 PM

One good thing about being sick--I've had time to read!

Bella Nyxe March 4th, 2012 09:00 PM

hope you feel better soon :hug:

Hazel March 4th, 2012 11:41 PM

Not completely better yet but was able to stop taking the Zofran so that's progress :p

DH is getting ready to fly out on Tuesday to go meet his grandson for the first time. Let's hope the kids don't realize they will have me outnumbered :lol:

Tweetybabies March 5th, 2012 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by magz88 (Post 25696339)
Poor little thing! Aren't you glad we grow up and don't remember all of that pain?

I know! I've heard more than once that if we had to go through what babies go through with teething, we'd be keeled over!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hazel (Post 25698173)
Yesterday was our anniversary and I'm sick :lol: so much for celebrating

Happy Belated Anniversary!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Earthlysoul (Post 25700277)
i am sooooo super busy!

Wow, you are busy! Good luck with everything!!

MJ is still teething. And she is still super cranky. And won't sleep. :smackshead:

eta: oh, and the fun continues. Now Zach has a cold. Let's see how long it takes before it spreads to everyone else! Luc already has a little something. :(

Hazel March 5th, 2012 12:42 PM

The sun is shining! yay!

MJ is sounding like Isabelle--the teething is in full force but the darn teeth just wont come through :/

Tweetybabies March 6th, 2012 11:24 AM

Yay for the sun shining! We're expecting 60s by the end of the week! :o But with precip. If we're not going to get snow, I want spring here. NOW. :PP:

Hazel March 6th, 2012 08:26 PM

We managed to hit sixty today and went to the park but the wind was so bad we didn't stay long

magz88 March 7th, 2012 08:36 AM

It's supposed to be really nice here too. Good bye snow! Hello gardening.

Hazel March 7th, 2012 10:23 AM

It would be absolutely gorgeous if it wasn't for this darn wind! Makes the whole house shake.....

Bryce had his first speech therapy playgroup today. They tell me all the kids are overwhelmed and tantrumy at first and it will get better :p I am exhausted :lol:

Tweetybabies March 8th, 2012 09:40 PM

The weather is insane. It was in the 70s today, yet we'll have below freezing temps tomorrow night. I'm afraid to start gardening yet....

Hazel March 9th, 2012 09:44 PM

We were seventy yesterday and snowing today :/

How is MJ's teething going?

Tweetybabies March 9th, 2012 10:39 PM

Thank you for asking. She has been okay so far. I haven't had a chance to peek into her mouth to see what, if any have cut through. I think more of her front tooth has cut through. Just 3 more to go! :o She's been a bit cranky but I'm also contributing it to the beginnings of separation anxiety as well. How's it going on your end?

Tweetybabies March 12th, 2012 02:23 PM

It's just too much to ask for an uneventful day...

My 3 yr old stabs himself right through his finger with my 6 yr old's epipen. Yeah, he got a hold of it while I was nursing the baby this morning. And the dr only needs me to watch for infection??!? Zach is not even complaining of pain.

Is this day over yet............

Hazel March 12th, 2012 11:32 PM

:( I hope tomorrow is a better day!

Tweetybabies March 14th, 2012 12:07 PM

MJ decides to get up at 3am this morning and wouldn't go back to sleep until 6am! And now she won't nap! :pullhair:

On a good note, Happy Pi Day! :p

Hazel March 14th, 2012 07:30 PM

I was hoping you would get a better day! Maybe tomorrow?