January Monthly Book Challenge
I thought I'd start this and anyone who wants to join in can go ahead and jump in at any point, but I thought this would be fun for us readers and to get this board hopping a bit more!
It's a monthly book challenge. There will be a few "categories" worth points. The one with the most points by the end of the month "wins." We could probably even get one of the blinkie/siggy makers to make the winner a bragging blinkie to put in their siggy.
Next to the ones you've finished, put the book and author next to it :)
This months challenge:
- Read a book with a winter word in it (snow, winter, cold, ice, etc)
- Read a book with a "New Years" setting
- Read a book on your "to read" list
- Read a book from a series (can be a new series you are starting or one you've already started)
- Read a Young Adult book
- Read a book from a genre you don't usually read
- Read a book on the 2012 bestsellers list
- Read a book then watch the movie or tv show based on it
- Read a book over 400 pages long
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:35 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright © 2003-2012 JustMommies.com, All Rights Reserved.