JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Readers and Writers (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f67-readers-and-writers/)
-   -   Lady Valkarie (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f67-readers-and-writers/2638461-lady-valkarie.html)

Bella Nyxe March 27th, 2013 07:39 PM

Lady Valkarie

IM CALLING YOU OUT!!!

(although you may still be on holiday with your soon...in which case my call out can wait till you come back :) )

I just finished a book tonight and thought of you again. its not the first time i have while reading this series, i may have mentioned it before but i can not remember.

Have you read The Mortal Instruments or The Infernal Devices series' by Cassandra Clare? The latter is a prequel series to the first but you have to read The Mortal Instruments up to a certain book before you begin with The Infernal Devices.

If you have not, I highly recommend it to you. :heart:

If you have, I would love to know your thoughts on it :)

plan4fate March 27th, 2013 09:59 PM

Re: Lady Valkarie

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bella Angel (Post 27236528)
IM CALLING YOU OUT!!!

(although you may still be on holiday with your soon...in which case my call out can wait till you come back :) )

I just finished a book tonight and thought of you again. its not the first time i have while reading this series, i may have mentioned it before but i can not remember.

Have you read The Mortal Instruments or The Infernal Devices series' by Cassandra Clare? The latter is a prequel series to the first but you have to read The Mortal Instruments up to a certain book before you begin with The Infernal Devices.

If you have not, I highly recommend it to you. :heart:

If you have, I would love to know your thoughts on it :)

I told her all about them a while back cause she loves the arch angels. :)

Fantastic books... I cannot wait for the movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you finished all of them yet?

Jessimaaka March 28th, 2013 08:05 AM

Hmm, I've never heard of these, but I'm currently reading The Celestine Prophesy with Sharron and really enjoying it. I may have to add these to my list as well...

Bella Nyxe March 28th, 2013 08:08 AM

I finished the clockwork princess last night and i am up to date on them. iv started the series from the very first one. im super excited about the movie...SQUUEEEEEEEE!!!!

i would really like to go opening day if i can.

im happy to see that you like the series also.

did you read TCP yet? i dont want to use spoilers - :shhh: i can stay quite until its safe :giggle:

ugh! Sharron, i spelled your user name wrong - im sorry. i think i do that to you everytime. :o youd think id learn by now :p

plan4fate March 28th, 2013 12:09 PM

No, I got Clock Work Princess last night, and City of Lost Souls. I've been looking for them, and had no luck, then *poof* they fell in my lap.

I'm in the middle (well, first 1/3) of a book right now, and the series took 2 books to hook me so I'm afraid if I stop now I'll never pick them back up... so the new books will have to wait until next week (I read a lot).

Bella Nyxe March 28th, 2013 10:52 PM

ok - i wont say anything - yet :giggle: let us know when you are finished with them :)

Carwen*Angel March 31st, 2013 07:04 AM

lol don't be doing any spoilers because those books are totally on my list since Ashley told me about them!!

Sadly my situation is not such that I can just go out and buy a bunch of brand new books. I'll be looking out for them on Ebay and Amazon Marketplace and if I haven't picked them up in time for my birthday (May) I will ask for them for my birthday - summer reading. ;)

plan4fate March 31st, 2013 08:54 AM

If you get real desperate Sharron let me know and I can email you the adobe PDF files to read them on the computer :)

Bella Nyxe March 31st, 2013 06:16 PM

Sharron do you have a kindle or ereader?

if so you can borrow them form the library. if not yours then mine :D ill help you with it if you want.

Carwen*Angel April 1st, 2013 01:25 AM

No, I don't have a Kindle or ereader - thanks for the offer girls but I don't want to read books on a screen. My eyes are bad and I get headachey. i need the paper versions.

plan4fate April 2nd, 2013 12:07 PM

Understandable Sharron!!!!!

And I was wrong, apparently I have read City of Lost Souls oops. LOL. Started A Clockwork Princess last night.

Carwen*Angel April 3rd, 2013 12:22 PM

They have a complete set on Ebay for like 30 which seems good for the amount of books, I may have just enough when all the money from the angel readings & crystal sales I had over Easter weekend comes in. Will keep you posted. ;)

plan4fate April 3rd, 2013 04:26 PM

That is a really good price... that works out to what... 6 (I don't know how to make my computer make the little UK money symbol with out getting stuck and needing a reboot) per book? (There should be 5 books... the 6th isn't coming out until 2014 *goes crazy*)

I looked at them today, A full soft cover set would cost me $40 US and a Hard coverset would come in at almost $70

Carwen*Angel April 5th, 2013 10:55 AM

I thought it would be.

Sadly a minor car repair has come up that I need the money for now.

Que sera, sera. I will get them when I'm meant to, I guess.

Bella Nyxe April 6th, 2013 04:16 PM

no worries - they will be there when your ready :)