POINTS® Value: 7
Preparation Time: 20 min
Cooking Time: 8 min
Level of Difficulty: Easy
* 12 oz roasted red peppers, jarred in water, drained
* 1/2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
* 2 small garlic clove(s)
* 12 large shrimp, peeled and deveined (purchase about 1/2 pound with shells)
* 20 oz swordfish fillet(s), about two 10 oz steaks, cut in half
* 4 tsp olive oil, extra-virgin
* 1/2 tsp table salt
* 1/2 tsp black pepper
* 1 pound clams with shell, Littleneck variety, scrubbed (about 12 clams)
* 1 Tbsp parsley, fresh, chopped
* 1 medium lemon(s), quartered, for garnish
Put roasted peppers, mayonnaise and garlic in a food processor or blender and process until smooth; set aside.
Heat outdoor grill. Skewer shrimp onto 4 metal skewers (if using wooden skewers, soak them in water for 30 minutes first to prevent burning). Brush shrimp and swordfish with oil and then sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Place shrimp, swordfish and clams on hot grill. Cover and cook clams 3 to 5 minutes, or until shells open (discard any that don’t); shrimp 5 to 6 minutes, turning skewers once, until just cooked through; and swordfish 7 to 8 minutes, turning once, until just cooked through. Remove fish to serving plates; sprinkle with parsley if desired and serve with lemon wedges. Pour sauce into 4 small cups and serve alongside as a dipping sauce. Yields about 3 shrimp, 4 1/2 to 5 ounces of swordfish, 3 clams and 1/4 cup of sauce per serving.
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:00 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright © 2003-2012 JustMommies.com, All Rights Reserved.