* 1/2 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese, smoked, diced
* 1/8 tsp black pepper, or to taste
* 1/2 cup basil, fresh, chopped
* 1/8 tsp table salt, or to taste
* 2 tsp olive oil
* 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar, or more to taste
* 1/2 tsp dried oregano
* 8 oz uncooked fusilli, or other spiral pasta
* 1 cup cherry tomato(es), or grape tomatoes, halved
Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and transfer to a large bowl. Add vinegar, oil and oregano; toss to coat.
Fold in tomatoes, basil and mozzarella; season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve warm or chilled. Yields about 1 cup per serving.
4 WW pts per serving
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:08 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright © 2003-2012 JustMommies.com, All Rights Reserved.