JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Recurrent Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f256-recurrent-miscarriage-and-pregnancy-loss/)
-   -   It's definitely time for Clomid (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f256-recurrent-miscarriage-and-pregnancy-loss/1326612-s-definitely-time-for-clomid.html)

Specedtchr612 November 24th, 2008 06:43 PM

So I think my anger has finally hit the rooftops!!

Now I know another person that is pregnant. I guess I'm not drinking the right water or something but I know that I'm not there yet.

I did though after I found out that a friend of mine was pregnant was call up my doctor and demand my provera and the clomid.

So here's to happy babymaking......

Also does anyone know the difference about when you take Clomid. My last doctor had me take it on days five to nine and this doctor has me take it on days 3 to 7. What's the difference?

Also I know some people who are joking around with me saying I'm going to have twins or triplets. Does that really happen?

Diane

esparando para bebé November 24th, 2008 07:46 PM

:dothug: Yes, that can happen. I'm not sure the difference in the days. Women on the Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance board may be more helpful.

Specedtchr612 November 24th, 2008 08:08 PM

Quote:

:dothug: Yes, that can happen. I'm not sure the difference in the days. Women on the Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance board may be more helpful.[/b]
Thanks for advice. I appreciate everything. It's nice to finally have someone to talk too.

Diane

LisaB November 25th, 2008 12:54 AM

Good luck with the Clomid! I had good luck conceiving with it (though keeping those pgcys was another story) and yes, the possibility of multiples is increased. I don't know the percentage however. Not sure about the cycle days... I took from CD 3-7. The TTCWMA board is really great for questions like that, I spent a lot of time there before I finally conceived & stayed pg.

esparando para bebé November 25th, 2008 06:59 AM

Quote:

Quote:

:dothug: Yes, that can happen. I'm not sure the difference in the days. Women on the Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance board may be more helpful.[/b]
Thanks for advice. I appreciate everything. It's nice to finally have someone to talk too.

Diane
[/b]
You're very welcome. I found a few groups on Myspace at first, but they just weren't that active. I know I wasn't getting the support I needed until JM and have no problem spreading the word. JM has help me so much! I hope you are able to find the peace and comfort I have on here.

beck12 November 25th, 2008 04:28 PM

I wish I could tell you more - but I don't know much about Clomid other than you can have multiples, but most people don't. The older you are your chance of that increases - but overall it increases with age whether you are using Clomid or not. I hope it helps you! It not only helps to make women ovulate - it is supposed to improve egg quality - so maybe it will help you have a great pg!

Specedtchr612 November 25th, 2008 08:51 PM

Thank you all for the great advice! I do appreciate it! I guess we shall see what happens!!

Diane