JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Recurrent Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f256-recurrent-miscarriage-and-pregnancy-loss/)
-   -   new (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f256-recurrent-miscarriage-and-pregnancy-loss/1332039-new.html)

momof2boys0708 November 29th, 2008 10:39 AM

hello my name is Sarah. im 20 years old. married to my soul mate. im joinin this group cuz i had 2 misscarriages.. im still dealin wit the lost of my 2 angels in heaven. i got 2 other sons also but i still miss my angels. theres not a day that goes by. il post the storys on here later. everyone just keeps tellin me i need to forget about them. im like no im not forgetting them. theres no way i can forget my angels.. everyone acts like im suppose to act like im suppose to just act like it never happened.. but i really dont think anyone has has losses so they dont know how it feels.. its a tobbile thing to go threw.. yes i was young when i had my misscarriages but that dont make me a bad person. at leeast i dont think so. wat do yal think? i cry over them alot... well i guess thats all for now.. hope to hear from yal ladies soon

DawnN November 29th, 2008 12:17 PM

A very sad, but warm welcome. I'm so sorry for your losses. (((((hugs))))))

plan4fate November 29th, 2008 12:24 PM

Hey sweetie, I'm glad you made it over! Well... sheesh, it's hard trying to say things in here sometimes!

I'm glad you found your way to the group, we are an awesome bunch of ladies and we're always here for each other. I'm sorry to hear about your losses. You're right, you should NEVER have to even think about forgetting your angel babies! I've only been told to forget about them once, I've never spoken to the person again.

have you named your angels? Some women find great comfort in giving their lost little ones names. I know I found great comfort when I named them,and started using their names because it made them even more real.

beck12 November 29th, 2008 12:45 PM

Welcome Sarah. I am sorry for your losses. Ashley is right though - this is a GREAT place to come to talk about it & to be validated for the feelings you have. You will never forget your losses. It just doesn't work that way & you are right - someone who hasn't been there probably doesn't understand that. No one has the right to make you feel like you don't have a right to miss them & remember them. My mom has a cousin that had 4 mc's about 45 yrs ago & when she & I talked about it recently she still got teary. It isn't something you really "get over' it is something you get through & you do get to a point where it isn't as raw & painful as it once was, but it still always has an ache to it.

I hope that by coming here you find that it brings you the love, support & understanding you need to help you in your journey toward trying to heal.

Much love!

esparando para bebé November 29th, 2008 03:37 PM

Welcome, Sarah. I am glad you have found us. I'm so sorry for your pain. Everyone is right on. You should never have to even think of forgetting about your angels. Like Ashley said, namin your angels may help. It helped me immensely. Feel free to jump right in. Also, stop on by the Roll Call sticky with your important dates.

momof2boys0708 November 29th, 2008 05:25 PM

thanks once again.. im really glad o found this group.. yea i named my angels.. i never knew there sex's but in my heart i felt that my first was a little boy and i named him Lil' Munchkin and i lost him on my own. i was 18 wks along.. and then my second angel was a girl and inamed her lil monkey... i just always called them there names so i left that i was around 9 wks along when i found out my lil monkey didnt have aheart beat anymore and 2 wks later i had a d&c.. the dates was june 4, 2004 for lil munchkin and october 21, 2005 for lil monkey. does anyone on here make grahpics for angels that u dont have any pictures for