JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Recurrent Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f256-recurrent-miscarriage-and-pregnancy-loss/)
-   -   Friday Five: All About Food (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f256-recurrent-miscarriage-and-pregnancy-loss/2057643-friday-five-all-about-food.html)

esparando para bebé July 30th, 2010 06:10 AM

Friday Five: All About Food

1. What is your favorite meal to cook?
  2. What is your favorite restaurant?
  3. Is there a certain food you REALLY hate?
  4. Do you tend to eat a lot of fast food?
  5. What ethnic foods do you like? Chinese? Japanese? Thai? Greek? Italian? Mexican? Indian? Other?

austinmommy3 July 30th, 2010 04:22 PM

Re: Friday Five: All About Food

I LOVE cooking cajun food since it's what I grew up with!
2. What is your favorite restaurant?
Louisiana Longhorn Cafe
3. Is there a certain food you REALLY hate?
Not a huge fan of sushi

4. Do you tend to eat a lot of fast food?
No not at all
5. What ethnic foods do you like? Chinese? Japanese? Thai? Greek? Italian? Mexican? Indian? Other?
I love, love, love French food, like Chinese, Italian, and Mexican.

ZoeChloeMommy July 30th, 2010 07:51 PM

Tacos :)
2. What is your favorite restaurant? Chili's
3. Is there a certain food you REALLY hate? Chinese-I hate the smell, look, taste
4. Do you tend to eat a lot of fast food? Not anymore
5. What ethnic foods do you like? Chinese? Japanese? Thai? Greek? Italian? Mexican? Indian? Other? I am coming around to liking Mexican, but as for anything else I have never had anything fully authentic.

MommytoaMiracle July 30th, 2010 08:29 PM

What is your favorite meal to cook? I enjoy making a baked chicken, because you can do so many different things with/to it!

What is your favorite restaurant? Currently, Applebees, because I can't seem to get enough of their spinach dip!

Is there a certain food you REALLY hate? Beans...Yuck!

Do you tend to eat a lot of fast food? No, I rarely eat it.

What ethnic foods do you like? Chinese? Japanese? Thai? Greek? Italian? Mexican? Indian? Other? All of the above!! ;)

ambee August 3rd, 2010 01:06 PM

What is your favorite meal to cook? Mine is cajun as well. It's impossible to find now that I live on the East Coast, so if I want it I must make it!

What is your favorite restaurant? I'd say one of my favorites right now is the Twisted Fork. There is so much to choose from and it's all delish!

Is there a certain food you REALLY hate? Coconut. Makes me gag.

Do you tend to eat a lot of fast food? Not very often anymore.

What ethnic foods do you like? Chinese? Japanese? Thai? Greek? Italian? Mexican? Indian? Other?
Mediterranean is my all time fav. I'm a big fan of Indian as well. The others I do like quite a bit, just not as much. :D

esparando para bebé August 3rd, 2010 02:27 PM

1. What is your favorite meal to cook? I love to cook. I'd have to say my favorite at the moment is sage chicken/pork chops, grilled asparagus, and scalloped potatoes.
  2. What is your favorite restaurant? Affordable? Outback 5-star? One Block West
  3. Is there a certain food you REALLY hate? Mushrooms
  4. Do you tend to eat a lot of fast food? Nope!
  5. What ethnic foods do you like? Chinese? Japanese? Thai? Greek? Italian? Mexican? Indian? Other? Love Chinese, Japanese, Greek, Italian, and Mexican. We don't ever do Thai because of DH's nut allergies. I've never had Indian. The only French dish I had was mostly good...til I got to the center of the stuffed chicken. Was barely able to swallow it was that gross! Would definitely try more French cuisine though.