JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Recurrent Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f256-recurrent-miscarriage-and-pregnancy-loss/)
-   -   Saturday Surprises (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f256-recurrent-miscarriage-and-pregnancy-loss/2058706-saturday-surprises.html)

esparando para bebé July 31st, 2010 08:26 AM

Saturday Surprises

Has somebody surprised you by being a great support during your losses?

ZoeChloeMommy July 31st, 2010 12:12 PM

Re: Saturday Surprises

Nope. It would have been nice tho.

lovely_serendipity July 31st, 2010 03:42 PM

Yes the Father of my current baby and I have been friends for years. He was there for me through my 4 losses. After the last boyfriend and i broke up..i began seeing him in secret (long story...hes very rich...his life and people involved in his world make me uncomfortable) Well then I got pregnant and he has been wonderful. We aren't "together" and this is my choice but he is always there and provided whatever i need. He tries to also buy everything i need lol but I hate that because the girls in his world have already called me a gold digger and said I will use my baby as a golden ticket to get his name and money. :mad: <--- maybe this is why i refuse to be with him... lol tryin to prove them all wrong!! Plus I feel like a rag doll in a world full of barbie dolls when im stuck in his lifestyle.

He is wonderful though and has always been good to me...better yet he finally gave me my baby that has made it this far.. even though im 33 and a half weeks i still worry!!! Always afraid something will go wrong and bust this lil bubble of mine!!

austinmommy3 July 31st, 2010 08:17 PM

My best friend Jared. He has always been sweet, but pregnancy losses make most guys uncomfortable. He was always supportive, remembers every angelversary and always does something special for them. Who would have thought a big stinky football player would be so sensitive! ;)

hollann1984 August 4th, 2010 08:28 PM

a friend at work. Shes a great person and would be there for me no matter what, its just a surprise because she is going through a bad divorce right now but is always there for me and asking me how im doing. Its nice to know that eventhough she has some really bad stuff going on she can check in on me. thats a true friend.

esparando para bebé August 5th, 2010 08:44 AM

For me, it's been my mom. She makes sure to do something small for me on Christmas and Mother's Day every year for the babies.

ambee August 5th, 2010 11:01 AM

I didn't really have a great deal of support through my losses, excluding DH. He was always wonderful through them. When I was going through my losses I didn't really know anyone else who had experienced anything close to what I'd been through so it was very hard for people to really relate.

And then I found you guys. :wub:

MommytoaMiracle August 5th, 2010 11:09 AM

I'd say Amber ^^^ was the most helpful person during my losses.
Nobody else really understood.

ambee August 5th, 2010 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mommyto4AngelBabies (Post 21097893)
I'd say Amber ^^^ was the most helpful person during my losses.
Nobody else really understood.

Awww, thanks. That's very nice to hear. :)

MommytoaMiracle August 5th, 2010 11:14 AM

:) Tis true, you know.