JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Recurrent Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f256-recurrent-miscarriage-and-pregnancy-loss/)
-   -   Ok ladies... (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f256-recurrent-miscarriage-and-pregnancy-loss/2065269-ok-ladies.html)

ambee August 6th, 2010 02:53 PM

Ok ladies...

let's pick up the pace in here! I know there are 4 of 5 of us that post often but if you are lurking I really encourage you to come out of the woodworks! I promise we don't bite. :D

I remember when I joined this board, oh, 5 years ago, I received so much encouragement from the ladies on this board. I would hate for anyone to turn away from us because they think we're not talking at all.

Why don't we all re-introduce ourselves? I'm sure we could all use a refresher anyways. :)

I'm Amber (26) married to Jonathan (27). We've had 2 early losses and a 16 week still birth. After over 4 years of trying we finally got our little rainbow baby, Grace.

Your turn! :p

ZoeChloeMommy August 6th, 2010 05:38 PM

Re: Ok ladies...

I'm Meagan(21) DH is Nathan(25). We have had 3 losses and are currently in the process of testing to find out why.

MommytoaMiracle August 6th, 2010 07:10 PM

I'm Amber(21), DH is Dylan(22), we have been TTC#1 for 2 years.
We have had 4 losses, one at 11.5 weeks.

esparando para bebé August 7th, 2010 06:12 AM

Peaking while the kids watch Sprout and play.

I'm Augie, wife to Chris. We have four angels in Heaven and are still trying to conceive that miracle baby. In all the testing I've had done, the only thing they found was two (single-copy) mutations of the MTHFR gene. My RE feels like we probably have a genetic issue that didn't show up in testing. In October, he plans to put me on injectables to help me with my late ovulation.

hollann1984 August 7th, 2010 06:39 AM

Im Holly (26) and DH is Mike(25). We have been TTC # 1 for almost a year now with 2 early losses. 1 in February and 1 in July. I will be seeing the RE for the first time( DH cant make it) a week from Monday. I'm sure he will tell us its just a run of bad luck but I hope we can make a game plan and that he is willing to help.

MeganMomof5 August 7th, 2010 10:24 AM

I'm megan (30), DH Tyler (38), we have 4 kids ages 11, 9 1/2, 7 and 4...In the last 10 months we've had 3 losses, Ella at 22 weeks 3 days, a missed miscarriage at 15 weeks, and recently a miscarriage at 9 weeks, which I think was due to SCH...Ella's death was caused by a cord accident, constricted, and lean...My 2nd loss we couldn't find a cause...Baby was perfectly healthy the week before on ultrasound :(...I have an appointment with a new doctor on September 27th and i'm excited to move on.

Halloween81 August 7th, 2010 04:29 PM

My name is Kimberly (28) and DH is Jamie (32); we have had 3 m/c's and one chemical pregnancy. We are currently undergoing testing and hope to start TTC again next month.

jeanbean August 8th, 2010 06:59 AM

My name is Pam. We've been TTC since March 03, sought medical attention in May 08. Since then, we've had three miscarriages. Currently, we're waiting to meet with our RE to see if our plan changes for the future. We have also been talking about adoption as well.

docsmomma August 10th, 2010 04:41 PM

I'm Traci (26) and DH is D.J. (34)

We have 3 living children... David (8), Melanie (4), and Joey (2 and our miracle warrior child)

We also have 3 angels... Carrick, Rian, and Faith.

We are done having children now, but still remember the pain of our losses and want to offer support, encouragement, and friendship to others.