JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Recurrent Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f256-recurrent-miscarriage-and-pregnancy-loss/)
-   -   Quick question (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f256-recurrent-miscarriage-and-pregnancy-loss/2067584-quick-question.html)

ambee August 9th, 2010 09:53 AM

Quick question

Ok, so I noticed after I had Grace that I found it a little harder to post in here for a while. Augie and I have talked about this, but I guess I felt "survivor's guilt" that I had my rainbow baby, yet so many others hadn't yet. I didn't want to cause those who were still traveling that hard baby road anymore undue pain.

So my question is...if you have a rainbow baby/babies, do you find it harder to post in here? Why do you think?

If you are still on that road, do you think you'll have a hard time coming back in here and posting?

I'm just curious to know if I'm the only one...

Thank you. :)

MeganMomof5 August 9th, 2010 10:55 AM

Re: Quick question

I don't have a rainbow baby, but I do already have 4 living children...Sometimes I feel guilty because I should be happy with the children I already have (don't get me wrong because I am)...I see so many people suffer through losses that don't even have one child and it makes me feel bad :(

MommytoaMiracle August 9th, 2010 11:12 AM

You know I don't have my rainbow baby yet, but I do understand your guilt.
I think I will feel the same way.
Just know that you give us hope.
You went through alot to have Grace, but you DID have her & that is so encouraging to me.
So don't feel guilty, lady! ;)

ambee August 9th, 2010 11:29 AM

Thank you ladies. :)

Megan, I know exactly how you feel. It's so conflicting to hurt over your losses and not let that take from your living child or children. I think you can love with all of your heart and hurt with all of your heart at the exact same time. Big hugs girly.

esparando para bebé August 9th, 2010 02:43 PM

Like you've said we've talked. I like seeing the grads come back and post. In fact if you're reading this, at least PM me with an update. I miss ya! Like mentioned above, I think it gives hope.

For me, I don't know how I'll feel. I hope that I remember how I fee currently and that grads are needed on this board for that very reason: hope and support.

docsmomma August 10th, 2010 04:45 PM

When I was still trying to get my rainbow baby I wanted more than anything to see grads... peaople who had been down the road I was on and came out the other side with their rainbow baby. When Joey was first born I was hesistant to post here. But here is still a home to me and I hope that our story will one day give someone else hope like some stories gave me hope.