JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Recurrent Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f256-recurrent-miscarriage-and-pregnancy-loss/)
-   -   Your Biggest Fear... (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f256-recurrent-miscarriage-and-pregnancy-loss/2447357-your-biggest-fear.html)

plan4fate November 11th, 2011 11:04 AM

Your Biggest Fear...

Not what are you afraid of (dark, death etc..) but what is your current biggest fear in life?

an example would be flunking out of college, never having children etc.

esparando para bebé November 11th, 2011 11:35 AM

Re: Your Biggest Fear...

Never having a child I can breastfeed and even name. Foster-to-adopt takes those things away from me.

geogeek November 11th, 2011 11:39 AM

Loosing the baby I fought to conceive, stay pregnant with, and birth.

plan4fate November 11th, 2011 12:23 PM

Mine would be disappointing my husband and getting pregnant despite how careful I'm being. The spermicide we use irritates me badly, but it's our only option so I keep quiet about it was much as I can... but now that we've had our first Ovulation since coming off the pill... I'm afraid it wont give us enough protection. A baby would be a blessing, but it would us in a really horrible position which could leave me back in Wi alone at the end of my pregnancy/with a newborn.

Not to mention that we could ooops, change our lives to fit that oops, and then lose the baby. :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by geogeek (Post 25174721)
Loosing the baby I fought to conceive, stay pregnant with, and birth.

I hate that after all the hell we go through to have children they are NEVER safe from harm. This world is a cruel twisted place!

ZoePaigesMommy November 11th, 2011 04:40 PM

Forgive me for being the outcast, but mine is either drowning or burning to death. I hate fire and I hate water.

LisaB November 11th, 2011 08:03 PM

Hmm, I'd have to go with burning to death as a pretty big fear too. Though my biggest fear is of losing my children, especially by kidnapping.

Halloween81 November 13th, 2011 04:05 PM

Right now my biggest fear is losing this baby in a traumatic way. I know that I'll loose this baby, that doesn't scare me, but I've never m/c'ed this late before and that scares me.

IneedCoffee November 14th, 2011 10:42 AM

My biggest fear is someone taking my child. It is crippling sometimes.. and is very hard to deal with. I think all the losses just make it worse. I had DH put additional locks on the doors of our home this weekend because my 3 year old finally has her own room.. and it's killing me. :cry: Oh yes.. you can say it. I have issues! lol