JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Recurrent Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f256-recurrent-miscarriage-and-pregnancy-loss/)
-   -   Weird Weather? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f256-recurrent-miscarriage-and-pregnancy-loss/2448645-weird-weather.html)

plan4fate November 14th, 2011 02:12 PM

Weird Weather?

anyone else getting weird fall weather?

Last week it was so cold DH was wishing for his winter gear, and it's so warm today I could go for a stroll in capris and a t-shirt. It's 74 right now and we've even got a Tornado alert out! A nearby town has been hit by a bad tornado in the past (DH's grandparents house needed major repairs, as did his church), so this doesn't make me feel great!

sandel07 November 14th, 2011 02:25 PM

Re: Weird Weather?

Its been weird here too, I am in southern wisconsin....we got 5.5 inches of snow last Wed morning then in the 60's a couple days later....

plan4fate November 14th, 2011 03:16 PM

We live in Appleton when he's not working, they had 3" last time I asked... I don't want to know what's waiting for us up there in December. LOL.

ZoeChloeMommy November 14th, 2011 03:31 PM

To me this is how fall should be. Yesterday was in the 70s which is unusual, but today is the low 50s and it is GREAT.

Seems normal to me, but others are excited it is so nice out.

Addaboy November 14th, 2011 07:38 PM

We had nice weather today & then it turned ugly with tornado watches. But it was nice to have a thunderstorm, haven't had one in a while.

IneedCoffee November 14th, 2011 09:15 PM

Wow.. most of you are in the same area (or state even). I will be in Illinois in January visiting DH's family.

It was mid 80's here today. Fairly typical for this area to be anywhere from the 40s to the 90s until mid December or so. I can never keep up with the changes.

plan4fate November 14th, 2011 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IneedCoffee (Post 25189995)
Wow.. most of you are in the same area (or state even). I will be in Illinois in January visiting DH's family.

It was mid 80's here today. Fairly typical for this area to be anywhere from the 40s to the 90s until mid December or so. I can never keep up with the changes.

lol I've never noticed how lumped we are before. I know Meagan lives close to my way home (sorry Megs, she's bring the kid half way so I won't get anywhere Near you! bugga!). Our apt is in Wi, we're living in Il atm, he's working in In, and will be working in OH, but we'll stay in KY after Christmas. LOL.

I just never get anywhere near Augie

esparando para bebé November 15th, 2011 06:35 AM

It's been strange here. Went from snow in Oct (which is unheard of here!) to mid-to-high 70's.

ZoeChloeMommy November 15th, 2011 01:39 PM

Awe shucks Ash :(

I am hoping this summer to get to the Dells and we usually go to Southern Il in the fall.

plan4fate November 15th, 2011 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlarso70 (Post 25193312)
Awe shucks Ash :(

I am hoping this summer to get to the Dells and we usually go to Southern Il in the fall.

You go to the dells while I'm still in Wi and I'll take a dang bus over! lol.