JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Recurrent Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f256-recurrent-miscarriage-and-pregnancy-loss/)
-   -   Two for Tuesday: JM (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f256-recurrent-miscarriage-and-pregnancy-loss/2449031-two-for-tuesday-jm.html)

esparando para bebé November 15th, 2011 07:03 AM

Two for Tuesday: JM

What boards (other than RPL) do you post on?

How did you find JM?

Addaboy November 15th, 2011 07:47 AM

Re: Two for Tuesday: JM

Fertility Problems, Treatments & Long Term TTC on themommyplaybook.com

I have been on that website for many years now. They don't have a board dedicated to RPL. So, we kinda get lost & mixed in with all the other TTC issues.

I came across JM when I was researching info about my heterotopic pregnancy the end of Feb/beginning of March. I don't remember what exactly I googled, but JM came up & it directed me right to this board. I couldn't believe such a board existed. I clicked on the link & started reading some of the posts & realized that I'm not the only person going through this! It was then, you became stuck with me!

ZoePaigesMommy November 15th, 2011 12:37 PM

I just post here. I haven't felt right anywhere else

I found JM by googling PL.

LisaB November 15th, 2011 01:49 PM

I post here, my August 2008 playroom, and my June 2010 playroom. I used to post in TTC w/medical assistance.

plan4fate November 15th, 2011 02:22 PM

I can be all over, but I'm seriously considering sticking to a few boards before I get myself banned completely.

my bff was a member and kept sending me links to her ddc to read.

geogeek November 15th, 2011 02:51 PM

What boards (other than RPL) do you post on? Oct. 2011 PR, PaMAL, LDS parenting, NFP/FAM

How did you find JM? I googled Waiting to try to conceive. It took me to the WTTC board.

ShesaDreamer November 17th, 2011 03:55 AM

I post in the April 09 PR and in Pagan parenting too.

We were getting ready to go on a trip to Aruba and I was going through an IUI the month prior and I wanted to know what was safe to do on my trip if I did get pregnant(which is didn't)

MountainMomma November 17th, 2011 11:34 AM

I only post here and on the mommy weightloss and fitness board now, but I've been all over the place.

I was googling symptoms of a miscarriage because I suspected I was having my second miscarriage. It turned out I was..... been here ever since.

esparando para bebé November 17th, 2011 04:40 PM

I post here; Cooking, Entertaining, and Party Planning; Married Life; The Mommy Lounge; The Teacher Lounge; InLaws; Wedding Planning; and Housekeeping, Decorating, and Organization.

I found JM googling High-Risk Pregnancy.

BeckyBozeman November 17th, 2011 05:05 PM

Mostly TTCAL... I posted some in PAL and in the two DDC's that I joined. And in Wedding Planning.

I found JM when I was googling pregnancy topics when I found out I was pregnant for the first time in May of this year.