JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Recurrent Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f256-recurrent-miscarriage-and-pregnancy-loss/)
-   -   Kittily (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f256-recurrent-miscarriage-and-pregnancy-loss/2462565-kittily.html)

esparando para bebé December 14th, 2011 04:16 PM

Kittily

A sad, but warm welcome. Please introduce yourself and tell us more about you.

Kittily December 15th, 2011 11:43 AM

Re: Kittily

Hello there ladies, nice to meet you all.
:)
My name is Izzy and I am 20. I have had three losses so far in my life, all quite early on, the earliest being nearly 5weeks.
The one that I found the most awful was at 7 weeks; It was a bit longer into it, so I felt a bigger connection than the others, I'm sort of ashamed to say. I had a feeling the child was female, so I gave her a name: Karleigh. This was July this year.
Needless to say, I am WTTC for quite some time into the future. I really feel like a successful pregnancy could still happen: though when I had my last loss I felt devastated and never wanted to become pregnant ever again, which has now changed back to a more Wanting but Waiting thought. I am trying to stay optimistic about it; but it gets hard to think about sometimes. I believe I could of MCed frequently due to the medication I am on, and the fact I was quite overweight and smoked often. Next time I TTC or NTNP I will make an effort to change these things.
I'm afraid that is all I want to share for now... But thank you for welcoming me, xo

esparando para bebé December 15th, 2011 02:09 PM

Please, don't be ashamed for feeling more connected to the baby you carried the longest. You had more time to bond with her. I definitely felt/feel more connected to the baby I carried for 11 weeks.

I've named all four of mine and was too early to be told the gender. We have a Dominic, Gwendolyn, Aiden, and Jillian in Heaven.

Have you ever had your progesterone checked? That is a very common cause for early losses like yours.

ZoePaigesMommy December 15th, 2011 04:12 PM

A sad, but warm welcome. I'm Meagan and DH is Nathan. We had our first loss together when I was 17 and just had our rainbow baby. I am 23 and DH is 26. I was diagnosed with Lupus Anticoagulant, which is a clotting disorder. I carried my rainbow baby to term taking a low dose aspirin and Prometrium(for low progesterone). I look foward to getting to know you more.

ShesaDreamer December 16th, 2011 01:23 PM

Hello My name is Elizabeth. I too have a stronger connection witht he two thatI carried the longest which were my first and last losses. I'm up to 4 so far with 5 babies in Heaven Jeziah, Apollos. Luna, Winter and Onyx Bahari. With Jeziah, we had genetic testing done that determined gender but I was right. And I was right with my DD Angelica so I've always trusted myself on what gender my babies were. today has been 6 months wsince my last loss. I'm very sorry that you had to join us here.

plan4fate December 16th, 2011 02:53 PM

Oh sweetie, do not feel bad! I am the same way. I've had 8 total losses, 5 of them "chemicals".. I have no connection to them at all. Nothing. I can't even tell you the days that I lost them.

The other three however, I am connected. The first of the three more than the other two.

*HUGS* to you

LisaB December 18th, 2011 06:06 AM

Hi and welcome <3 :(

I've had four miscarriages and two second-trimester losses (twins), though that was a complicated and sad story. I never named my babies - I was barely able to deal with the losses, if they'd had names I would have lost it completely - but, I felt very connected to each of my babies, and loved them as much as I do my living children. My living children came after all my losses.

Many hugs to you, hoping for your rainbow baby when you're ready to try again!