JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Recurrent Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f256-recurrent-miscarriage-and-pregnancy-loss/)
-   -   OMG you totally won't believe this..... (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f256-recurrent-miscarriage-and-pregnancy-loss/2473539-omg-you-totally-wont-believe.html)

plan4fate January 10th, 2012 12:10 PM

OMG you totally won't believe this.....

*breaking news* RPL members missing, board experiencing a slow death!

I totally read it in the news!

:rolleyes:

Where the heck are ya'll?

ZoePaigesMommy January 10th, 2012 02:10 PM

Re: OMG you totally won't believe this.....

:hiding:

esparando para bebé January 10th, 2012 03:37 PM

LMAO!!! You're great.

I'm sitting on the couch, wishing hubby would be soon he doesn't even start class for another hour and a half.

plan4fate January 10th, 2012 04:17 PM

Meagan get out from under that chair before you get stuck. :p

it's just way too quiet here!

LisaB January 10th, 2012 10:41 PM

Ahaha, love the chair.

I'm here, just busy lately. Tackling taking care of the house and 3 kids when DH hasn't been home in 4 days. Getting a new computer, yay!

ShesaDreamer January 11th, 2012 05:43 AM

Well to say there has been drama at my house is an understatement. And I even have a few lovely bruises to prove it. Not between me and DH but I'll type something up and post it in the Safe Haven later.

plan4fate January 11th, 2012 03:34 PM

ugh do I have to come and kick someone's butt Liz?

YAY for new Computer Lisa!

ShesaDreamer January 12th, 2012 09:28 AM

well lets just say that you may NOT want to read the post in the safe haven. Because for one I don't think Woody really wants to drive all the way down here and two I really don't think it would be a good thing for you to go to jail.

RinkMom January 12th, 2012 10:12 AM

Guess I haven't posted enough lately to access Safe Haven anymore. I lurk often but don't post much because sometimes I feel I can't offer hope from my own deep hole.

plan4fate January 12th, 2012 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShesaDreamer (Post 25458188)
well lets just say that you may NOT want to read the post in the safe haven. Because for one I don't think Woody really wants to drive all the way down here and two I really don't think it would be a good thing for you to go to jail.

*goes to private forum*

Servilia January 14th, 2012 11:39 PM

I'm sorry. I go through phases where I feel like my own troubles regarding RPL are suffocating me, and reading other people's sadness just adds that much more to them so for my own sanity I take little breaks. I hope it doesn't sound too selfish. I pop in when I'm in a good enough place to offer support to others!!

esparando para bebé January 15th, 2012 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Servilia (Post 25470843)
I'm sorry. I go through phases where I feel like my own troubles regarding RPL are suffocating me, and reading other people's sadness just adds that much more to them so for my own sanity I take little breaks. I hope it doesn't sound too selfish. I pop in when I'm in a good enough place to offer support to others!!

Not at all selfish. Just remember that we're here to support you too if/when you need it.

Servilia January 15th, 2012 08:51 PM

Thanks Augie! :dothug:

Happy Song January 16th, 2012 12:18 PM

I am a horrible lurk and I feel guilty about my double rainbow.

plan4fate January 16th, 2012 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Servilia (Post 25470843)

*hugs* not selfish at all. I host because I have healed well from my past losses, when they were fresher hosting was a major chore. Even coming to the board somedays was so painful. So I get exactly where you're coming from.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Happy Song (Post 25477604)
I am a horrible lurk and I feel guilty about my double rainbow.

Double rainbows are awesome. They really give hope that there is another side of that shiny curve in the sky :)