JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Recurrent Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f256-recurrent-miscarriage-and-pregnancy-loss/)
-   -   Popping in once more (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f256-recurrent-miscarriage-and-pregnancy-loss/2517577-popping-once-more.html)

*JenJen* April 22nd, 2012 06:52 AM

Popping in once more

Hey everyone-

Sorry I disappeared, I just had to take a break for a bit because I was having too rough of a time. We're getting ready to go back to TTCMA again and I'm terrified of having another loss, and I know you guys are amazing and will help me cope, even just by being there. I'm going to try and be more active now that I'm in a better place mentally after the last round of losses and getting past some important dates. Hope you guys are all doing well.

plan4fate April 22nd, 2012 10:43 AM

Re: Popping in once more

HUGS Jen.

We will always be here, be it for a miscarriage, or a rainbow baby!

It makes me happy to see the last line of your siggy go from 2013 to 2012 :)

esparando para bebé April 22nd, 2012 03:44 PM

Welcome back. Hope you get your rainbow quickly!

*JenJen* April 22nd, 2012 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Tithen~ (Post 25930222)
HUGS Jen.

We will always be here, be it for a miscarriage, or a rainbow baby!

It makes me happy to see the last line of your siggy go from 2013 to 2012 :)

Me too. I don't want to put all the drama out here in public, maybe once I have private access I'll share the whole story, but suffice it to say that 2013 wasn't the farthest it should have said at one point.

geogeek April 22nd, 2012 06:20 PM

I am happy to see you back here! This board has always been wonderful for me and my emotions. Sorry to hear that you were having drama but I am so glad to see that you are back on the TTCMA path so soon! Congratulations!

plan4fate April 22nd, 2012 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by *JenJen* (Post 25931527)
Me too. I don't want to put all the drama out here in public, maybe once I have private access I'll share the whole story, but suffice it to say that 2013 wasn't the farthest it should have said at one point.

I'm glad things have settled out a bit then! 5 years, losses, thousands spent.. if it's hard on a person, it's going to be doubly hard on a marriage!!!!

I can't wait until I'm stalking you again for bfp's!!!! I saw on MA that you'll be doing a few more IUI's before you move to IVF?

*JenJen* April 23rd, 2012 05:55 AM

Yeah, we agreed that unless medically indicated otherwise, we'd do 6 IUI's with oral meds or oral meds/injects combo before we move to IVF. We've done 2 IUI's so far, so we have 4 more to go, and probably will only get to do 2 more this summer.

LisaB April 25th, 2012 04:39 AM

So excited for you! :D :D Good luck! I'll be crossing my fingers for you for every cycle! I know the rollercoaster well. Lots of hugs.

Happy Song April 29th, 2012 04:09 PM

Good luck!