JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Recurrent Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f256-recurrent-miscarriage-and-pregnancy-loss/)
-   -   intro (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f256-recurrent-miscarriage-and-pregnancy-loss/2641065-intro.html)

MzzMommaD April 5th, 2013 11:48 PM

intro

I have devided to step out of my shadow this evening. My name is amanda, and i would like to join you ladies. This is rather tough for me as hardly any people know the secret pain i have been suffering for a while now. DH and i have been TTC for 2 years and had several losses. I have a 4 year old son, his stepson. Our most recent angel baby grew wings on April 2, 2013 at 8 weeks. I have been having a rather hard time coping with this. Last spring we suffered a double whammy, a m/c and a friends suicide in one day. This loss is bringing up old wounds of losses. :( So here i am, im not the most active lately, but i am saying hello.

Sunrise April 6th, 2013 07:06 AM

Re: intro

Hi Amanda. I am so sorry about your loss. Acknowledging that you hurt helps. The women here have been there. You're not alone in your pain. I read your post on "rant" I am glad that your DH is supportive. I'm sorry that we meet like this. (hugs)

plan4fate April 6th, 2013 08:28 AM

*hugs* I'm sorry to hear about your losses Amanada. Have you done any testing yet?

geogeek April 6th, 2013 03:46 PM

I am so sorry for your losses. We are here for you. I agree that testing might be a good way to go if you haven't yet. :dothug:

ZoePaigesMommy April 7th, 2013 02:50 PM

Hi Amanda, I am Meagan. Sorry we are meeting this way. I am sorry for your losses.

MzzMommaD April 15th, 2013 02:04 AM

So far i have had my thyroid tested, my uterus and ovaries looked at with ultrasound. they said in those aspects everything looked ok. they could see healthy eggs and everything. i have however struggled with weight since my son was born 4 years ago. i gained 65 pounds and havent lost any of it. i went from 105 pre to 169 recently. then about 2 years ago i got down to 135 but i was very very sick. then just went back up to 160's. im down to 164 right now. but noting i do works, dieting (various types), i exercise when i can, swimming mostly because of my heart most physical exercise is limited. i eat very healthy now. but cant seem to lose any. ive already been cleared health wise to have a baby again with my heart condition. we are also paying out of pocket right now i recently lost my insurance, but am waiting to see if i can get on disibility for my health problems.

MelChicago April 16th, 2013 11:53 AM

I'm sorry you are here- I hope you can find the support and comfort you need.