JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Recurrent Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f256-recurrent-miscarriage-and-pregnancy-loss/)
-   -   Am I crazy??? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f256-recurrent-miscarriage-and-pregnancy-loss/2647406-am-i-crazy.html)

sandel07 May 1st, 2013 10:43 AM

Am I crazy???

To be considering trying for just one more baby??

Before finding out I was pregnant with Ella I decided that I was done trying to have have any more babies, then when I was pregnant with her I said this is it, she is my last baby. Ella is just 5 weeks old but I have been thinking that I might like to have one more baby-only if I were to become pregnant during 2013 and didnt have any more losses (been thinking this way before she was born even the day she was born).

I know there are others here my age and older but my age is the thing that makes me question myself...

geogeek May 1st, 2013 12:02 PM

Re: Am I crazy???

You are absolutely not crazy. Babies are always miracles. My brother and SIL kind of went through this. They were done (with 5) then both of them just decided for 1 more.

plan4fate May 1st, 2013 01:35 PM

I say go for it if that's what you want. Are you crazy? I think you have to have a certain level of craziness to ttc when you're an rpl survivor. :)

Congrats of that sweet little surprise sweetie!

lelila May 1st, 2013 03:51 PM

Sandy, you are my hero and role model! I think of you so much and it gives me hope that my two losses don't mean we can't have a second child in our life or even a third. I turn 40 in just a few months and I'm desperate to get pregnant before then. I hope I can have the same joy you have had.

I don't think you are crazy at all. I think you are a lovely mother who has so much to give. I truly admire you.

sandel07 May 2nd, 2013 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lelila (Post 27332594)
Sandy, you are my hero and role model! I think of you so much and it gives me hope that my two losses don't mean we can't have a second child in our life or even a third. I turn 40 in just a few months and I'm desperate to get pregnant before then. I hope I can have the same joy you have had.

I don't think you are crazy at all. I think you are a lovely mother who has so much to give. I truly admire you.

I wish you the best!!!! I dont post often but I do post once in awhile as I remember how it felt having miscarriage after miscarriage, the pain I felt thinking I would never be able to carry to term again and I want to give others a lil hope.

Happy Song May 11th, 2013 03:37 PM

Yup crazy. But then I guess I am too. I will be forty this month and I will have a rainbow baby in September. My husband already said he wants another one. Right now they are all screaming... I am All for the big V today.