JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Recurrent Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f256-recurrent-miscarriage-and-pregnancy-loss/)
-   -   #5 this year has grown her wings.... (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f256-recurrent-miscarriage-and-pregnancy-loss/2666810-5-year-has-grown-her-wings.html)

plan4fate July 19th, 2013 10:31 PM

#5 this year has grown her wings....

I received a positive test a few days ago... and started spotting. Test was really nice and dark last night (Thursday).. but when I got to the new house today AF was here in all her glory.

I have chosen to name her Joy. She grows her wings 1 year to the day that I got the BFP with Hope...

She makes my 5th in a year, and my 15th overall. I will be getting a new OB this summer (since we are moving), and I have a few things I'd like to have looked into. My current one seems to think that since we are self pay... we can't afford anything. Well screw him, I want something done.

Until then we are ttc/ntnp. Basically putting the preseed away, putting away the opks and just winging it. *twitches*

geogeek July 20th, 2013 06:31 AM

Re: #5 this year has grown her wings....

I am so sorry. I wish there were magic words to make you feel better and give you your rainbow. :dothug:

Sunrise July 20th, 2013 07:13 PM

I'm so sorry. Lots of hugs your way.

Happy Song July 25th, 2013 10:38 AM

I am so sorry, beautiful name.

MelChicago July 26th, 2013 04:05 PM

I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope you can get some comfort and answers.

RinkMom July 27th, 2013 06:18 AM

So sorry to hear this. I hope the new OB works out.

lelila July 29th, 2013 03:09 PM

Sorry Ashley. I wish there was something more to be said. I hope you have taken pictures of all your positives so when you get to your new OB you can show her/him your history and they will see that something MUST be done.

I'm sure you have had a full work up, U/S, bloods, etc. Make sure you have copies of all of that to take with you. Read through all the notes, look up the terminology of any U/S or Bloodwork findings so you can ask questions. Be a force when you go in there. Bring in printouts of studies on recurrent m/c and any conditions you have and the treatments out there. I have found many doctors were willing to work with me when I had ideas on solutions when I walked in the door. Since this is a new OB, you have a clean slate to start with.

Good Luck.

plan4fate July 29th, 2013 06:58 PM

I've had nothing done :( my ob wouldn't run anything because we are self pay. I'm hoping the new ob/midwife team are more open minded. And I hope they both have vagina's of their own, I hate male doctors...