JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Recurrent Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f256-recurrent-miscarriage-and-pregnancy-loss/)
-   -   ** August Roll Call ** (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f256-recurrent-miscarriage-and-pregnancy-loss/2669910-august-roll-call.html)

plan4fate August 3rd, 2013 10:13 AM

** August Roll Call **

Name:

Angels:

Any Living Children:

TTC status:

Something you think we don't know about you:

MelChicago August 3rd, 2013 10:31 AM

Re: ** August Roll Call **

Name: Mel

Angels: 3

Any Living Children: no

TTC status: I'm in the 2ww, but I was TTA this cycle until I saw my RE. There's a *tiny* chance I might have something to see- we dtd on CD10, then I ovulated CD12 (an oops- I thought I'd O on CD14-15). My RE started me on progesterone just in case.

Something you think we don't know about you: I love renaissance faires :) My DH and I are going to visit one tomorrow. We don't dress up or anything, we just really really enjoy it! The jousts, the comedy shows, the actors, the vendors. I'm excited.

plan4fate August 3rd, 2013 10:40 AM

Name: Ashley

Angels: 15 :(

Any Living Children: Step child, Reme (8)

TTC status: We were nttc until October.. but DH forgot and used pre-seed on the day I O'd. oops

Something you think we don't know about you: I'm a Disney Junkie. Disney Channel was the most watched channel in our house... we only have Reme a few days a month :p

Mel I have a friend who usually works at the one in Kenosha, Wi :)

Sunrise August 3rd, 2013 02:58 PM

Name: I like sunrise

Angels:2

Any Living Children: no yet

TTC status: pregnant

Something you think we don't know about you: baking is the most relaxing thing I can ever do. I took cake decor classes but I haven't had time to do that in 8 years..

geogeek August 3rd, 2013 06:55 PM

Name: Rachel

Angels: 8

Any Living Children: Marsi 21 months old (22 on the 24th)

TTC status: :wub: Pregnant

Something you think we don't know about you: I am a huge BBC nerd. SUPER excited to figure out who the 12th doctor is tomorrow and super sad Merlin is done and freaking out to figure out when Sherlock will be back!

esparando para bebé August 5th, 2013 08:40 AM

Name: Augie

Angels: 7

Any Living Children: None

TTC status: Will be ttc again starting next cycle

Something you think we don't know about you: After 5 (6?) years, there's not much...um...I met hubby on Myspace?

*JenJen* August 8th, 2013 11:33 AM

Name: Jennifer

Angels: far too many

Any Living Children: no

TTC status: herbs and supplements only. not sure we are really even trying with how whacky my body is

Something you think we don't know about you: I'm allergic to coconut and pineapple in all forms.