JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Recurrent Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f256-recurrent-miscarriage-and-pregnancy-loss/)
-   -   Calling out Lurkers..... (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f256-recurrent-miscarriage-and-pregnancy-loss/2670549-calling-out-lurkers.html)

plan4fate August 6th, 2013 09:49 AM

Calling out Lurkers.....

Some of our posts have 10x the views as replies... so... who's out there reading? Tell us about yourselves and why are you lurking? :) Don't be shy, we don't bite (and contrary to belief in some DDC's.. we don't rub off either :p)

Halloween81 August 10th, 2013 08:14 AM

Re: Calling out Lurkers.....

Guilty. I've been lurking for months to see how you all are. I gues I never commented because I didn't know where to jump in. It's been a long while since I've posted.

plan4fate August 10th, 2013 11:00 AM

aww sweetie. No matter how long it's been, you are always a part of us. I'm sorry to see you had a loss in June *hugs*

MelChicago August 11th, 2013 06:47 PM

I'm around! I've been mostly in the TTCAL board. Trying to look forward, though it's rough sometimes. Today I went to the beach, and all I could see were happy families. :(

OCBlonde985 August 14th, 2013 11:38 AM

Hi, I lurk time to time...I had a loss in 2007 with an ex-boyfriend and than another with my ex-fiance in 2008...currently hoping for an oops baby because my heart has a void, but not trying yet with my bf of almost 2 years...also hoping to get engaged soon! :)

lelila August 14th, 2013 01:52 PM

I'm here. I don't post much. I'm struggling myself with my last two losses. My last visit to my OB I sat and balled my eyes out. I felt like a fool, a grown woman, approaching 40, crying to a doctor because none of this makes sense.

Coming here and reading stories of loss after loss drains me of what little hope I muster. I don't see much point in trying for another, if I'm guaranteed to end up losing it. So I tend to stay away.

ZoeChloeMommy August 14th, 2013 07:48 PM

I read everything posted, but struggle to find something to say.

geogeek August 15th, 2013 03:37 PM

I lurk mostly as well. I don't want to be the one that inadvertently makes people upset by my pregnancy. That is why when I do respond a lot of times, I turn my siggy off. I try to respond to threads, but can't seem to post original topics.

plan4fate August 15th, 2013 06:26 PM

Even I can't come up with an original topic these days. We've done everything, and we've done it over and over because there are really so few of us.

Halloween81 August 16th, 2013 09:10 AM

Just a suggestion. We should have a "What made me happy today" thread (or something like that). I've noticed that a lot of people are having a rough time and maybe a reminder of the joys in our lives would help. Sometimes when I remind myself what is going right in my life, it makes it easier to deal with what is going wrong.

plan4fate August 16th, 2013 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halloween81 (Post 27591140)
Just a suggestion. We should have a "What made me happy today" thread (or something like that). I've noticed that a lot of people are having a rough time and maybe a reminder of the joys in our lives would help. Sometimes when I remind myself what is going right in my life, it makes it easier to deal with what is going wrong.

Awesome idea!! I'll get right on that!

And for anyone lurking, feel free to start any kind of thread you want!

*JenJen* August 20th, 2013 06:08 PM

I lurk a lot more than I post, because I kind of feel like...what can I say that hasn't already been said? plus this board is really hard for me to be at right now too, I still struggle with dealing with my losses, especially early in a pregnancy

plan4fate August 20th, 2013 09:14 PM

*hugs* Jen

I don't know what will happen if I ever do get pregnant and stay pregnant... I don't know if I will cling to the board like a life line, or if I will run screaming in the other direction and never look back.

Not feeling confident that I'll ever actually stay pregnant anyway.

*JenJen* August 21st, 2013 11:16 AM

I really am struggling with that idea too. I have no idea how I will cope if I ever manage to get out of the first trimester.

kaylakay August 25th, 2013 04:36 PM

I lurk a lot...

;)

Emma and Avas mommy August 26th, 2013 06:02 AM

I recently came to this board after a recent loss. I dont know what to say a lot of times and going through my rough time i dont feel like it helps others..

on a positive note.....i have ovulated since my loss over the weekend and dh and i was very active. i dont think he knew that i was but i knew. so we will see what happens.